Friday, April 6, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 1 part 13) [I want to ...... ]



now we want to learn how to say I want to do something in korean

in English we add the "want to" before the verb but in korea it is added after the verb

the basic structure is -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo)

example to go = 가다 (gada) drop the last sylable 다 (da) and add the -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo) I want to go = 가고 싶어요 (gago sipeoyo)

another example 보다 (boda) = to see now how you make this to be I want to see???

네, 맞아요 (ne, majayo) 보고 싶어요 (bogo sipeoyo) = I want to see, I want to look, I want to watch but if you say this as a sad phrase it means "I miss you"

next example 먹다 (meokda) = to eat 먹고 싶어요 (meogo sipeoyo) = I want to eat

simple conversation A : 뭐 먹고 싶어요? (mwo meogo sipeoyo?) what do you want to eat? B : 함버거 먹고 싶어요 (hambeogeo meogo sipeoyo) I want to eat a hamburger

last for this part is 더 (deo) = more now how to say I want more 더 먹고 싶어요 (deo meogo sipeoyo) = I want eat more 더 주세요 (deo juseyo) = give me more

-end ^_^

c u in the next part ^_^



Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit meSoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment