Friday, April 6, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 1 part 14) [I want to 2]


in this part we want to practice the structure I want to with more examples

here is 5 new verbs for you please remember that this is basic form or dictionary form 하다 (hada) = to do 보다 (boda) = to see 먹다 (meokda) = to eat 사다 (sada) = to buy 마시다 (masida) = to drink

almost all verb are ending with 다 (da) so how we make a to do form??? do you remember??

네, 맞아요 (ne, majayo) drop the 다 (da) and add -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo)

하다 (hada) - 다 (da) + 고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo) = 하고 싶어요 (hago sipeoyo) which means I want to
do ......


the other words are like this
보다 (boda) - 다 (da) + -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo)= 보고 싶어요 (bogo sipeoyo) means I want to see, I want to watch or in sad phrase it coul mean I miss you

next
먹다 (meokda) - 다 (da) + -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo) =먹고 싶어요 (meogo sipeoyo) which mean I want to eat 
사다 (sada) - 다 (a) + -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo) = 사고 싶어요 (sago sipeoyo) means I want to buy 
마시다 (masida) - 다 (da) + -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo) = 마시고 싶어요 (masigo sipeoyo) means I want to drink

remember how to say "what" in korean??? 
네, 맞아요 (ne, majayo) 
"뭐" (mwo) but if you at seoul dont be surprised that a lot of people say MO instead MWO it was same just at the pronounciation but in write it still 뭐 (mwo)

lets look at the conversation example 
*remember that object come befor verbs ^_^

A : 뭐 하고 싶어요? (mwo hago sipeoyo?) what do you want to do? 
B : 텔레비전 보고 싶어요 (tellebijeon bogo sipeoyo) I want to watch TV 
A : 텔레비전 보고 싶어요? (tellebijeon bogo sipeoyo?) want to watch TV? 
B : 네 (ne) yeah 
A : 뭐 보고 싶어요? (mwo bogo sipeoyo?) what are you want to watch? 
B : 뉴스 보고 싶어요 (nyuseu bogo sipeoyo) I want to watch the news

another convorsation 
A : 이거 사고 싶어요 (igeo sago sipeoyo) I want to buy this 
B : 이거요? (igeoyo?) this one? 
A : 네. 이거 먹고 싶어요 (ne. igeo meogo sipeoyo) yes. I want to eat this 
B : 이거 뭐예요? (igeo mwoyeyo?) what is this? 
A : 이거 김밥이에요 (igeo gimbapieyo) this is gimbap


some other usefull words 
읽다 (ilda) = to read 
자다 (jada) = to sleep 
놀다 (nolda) = to hang out / to play 
쉬다 (swida) = to rest 
일하다 (ilhada) = to work

hm cuz all my friens are clever so I think you can mke this words in "I want to" form

ok finish than see tou in the next part !!! ^_^



Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit meSoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment