Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#crazzy_me Rooster



my new crazzy_me........ hope you like it.

kyu : hahahahahaha

hae : waeyo??

kyu : secret!!!!!

hyuk : hm just tell us what mkes u laugh!!! *curious

kyu : ah no!!! I don't want to

hyuk : aish!!!!

hae :would u tell us?? ah aniya tell me *puppys eyes

kyu : ok ok this is a joke wanna try to guess??

hae : ok

kyu : u know rooster hyung??

hyuk n hae : ne...!

kyu : have seen a rooster crowed???

hae : ne!

kyu : why his eyes closed when he crowing??

hyuk : jinjayo?? he closed his eyes??

hae : ne, he did it!!

kyu : aish!! answer it hyung!!!

hae : do you know the answer??? *asking hyuk

hyuk : mollayo *shake his head

kyu : aish! come on hyung

hae : give up! *put his hands up

kyu : jinjayo!!!???

hae : ne, give me the answer!!! *killing smile

kyu : aish... ok..... *silent for a while

hyuk : come on evil wat is the answer?? *curious

kyu : he closed his eyes cuz he has memorized all of the crowed text so he didn't need too read it again *serious face

hae : mwo??? bbbwaahahahahahaha

hyuk : jinjayo!!!???

kyu : I have told u this is a joke

hyuk : $@&(@^`!#%*@


-end-



posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment