Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 1 part 18) [location markin particles]

Seoul Tower

korean has some marking particles, we have learn subject marking particles (이 and 가) topic marking particles (은 and 는) now we wann learn location marking particles

we wanna learn location marking particle, 에 (e) and 에서 (eseo) and also we wanna learn how to say where in korean

first lets learn the word for where or which place 어디 (eodi) = where, which place when u say the "di" put ur thongue between upper teeth and lower teeth ^_^ try it it would besound like "thi"

now, lets look at how to ask someone "where do you want to go?"
to go = 가다 (gada)
to want to = -고 싶어요 (-go sipeoyo)
가고 싶어요? (gago sipeoyo?) = do you want to go?

now add 어디 (eodi) in front of the verb
어디 가고 싶어요? (eodi gago sipeoyo?) = where do you want to go?

now add the right location marking particle 에 (e) = at, to

how to used it??
noun + 에 (e)

어디여 가고 싶어요? (eodie gago sipeoyo?) = where do you want to go?

another example
to go = 가다 (gada)
I went = 갔어요 (gasseoyo)
school = 학교 (hakgyo)
to = 에 (e)

I went to school = 학교에 갔어요 (hakgyoe gasseoyo)

now the other location marking particle
에서 (eseo) = at, in, from

and the way to use is
noun + 에서 (eseo)

example
집에서 일해요 (jibeseo ilhaeyo) = I work at home

hm the different between 에 (e) and 에서 (eseo)
에서 (eseo) expressed a location where an action is taking
ex. I studied in the library

에서 (eseo) expressed the meaning of from a place
ex. this package came from spain

에 (e) expressed a location where something exsist or a direction that you are going toward
ex. I am at home / I'm going home


now you can apply it the location marking particle ^_^

have a nice try n keep trying chingu ^_^



Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I can't find lesson 1 part 17 here.Is it just my phone or the page doesn't exist?I had to skip one lesson and I had problems to understand the rest after it.
    Actually,I pretty much have fun here.
    ㅅㅁㅅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?? sorry for late reply.... I'll checked it.... have you open the korean learn page for the lesson list?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete