Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 2 part 7) [from / to Someone]


lets learn to say from someone and to someone

here is the words that we can use
한테 (hante) means "to" someone and "from" someone
한테서 (hanteseo) means "from" someone

although 한테 and 한테서 have the same means but we only can used it to someone or people. we can not use it with place or object.

example
to a friend = friend hante (true)
to seoul = seoul hante (wrong)


examples
서한테 (jeohante) = to me, from me
친구한테 (chinguhante) = from a friend, to a friend
누구한테 (nuguhante) = to whom, from whom
서한테서 (jeohanteseo) = from me
친구한테서 (chinguhanteseo) = from a friend
누구한테서 (nuguhanteseo) = from whom

hm how about animals?

hm this can be used with animals too

and whenwe use the words with a verb that already expresses a pasive voice, 한테 (hante) means "by" as well.


example

맞다 (matda) = to be correct but in other meaning it can be "to be beaten" or "to be hit"


now lets see some sample sentences
1. 남자친구한테 차였어요 (namjachinguhante chayeosseoyo) = I was dumped by my boyfriend

2. 너한테 할 말이 있어 (neoHante hal mari isseo) = I have something to day to you


hm.....finish than n see you in the next part





Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment