Thursday, May 10, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 2 part 10) [present progresive tense]



we wanna learn about tenses again ^_^ hope that this not so dificult

we wanna learn present progressive form in korean. actually not just the present but we wanna learn the past and future progressive to in one part. but don't worry this will be easy for us ^_^

present progresive sentence in englishI'm reading a book.what are you watching?He's helping me a lot.

basic structure
-to be - ing = verb stem + -고 있다 (-go itda)

present progresive
-am/is/are - ing = verb stem + -고 있어요 (-go isseoyo)

past progressive
-was/were -ing = verb stem + -고 있었어요 (-go isseosseoyo)

future progressive
-will be -ing = verb stem + -고 있을 거예요 (-go isseul goyeyo)

example
일하다 (ilhada) = to work
일하고 있어요 (ilhago isseoyo) = I am working
일하고 있었어요 (ilhago isseosseoyo) = I was working
일하고 있을 거예요 (ilhago isseul goyeyo) = I will working

what about
듣다 (deutda) = to listen
can you make it to progressive form??

answer ^_^
듣다 (deutda) = to listen
듣고 있어요 (deutgo isseoyo) = I am listening
듣고 있었어요 (detgo isseosseoyo) = I was listening
듣고 있을 고예요 (detgo isseul goyeyo) = I will listening


and korean peoples instead of saying :
A : 지금 뭐 하고 있어요? (jigeum mwo hago isseoyo?) what are you doing now?
B : 공부하고 있어요. (gongbuhago isseoyo.) I am studying.

many people say :
A : 지금 뭐 해요? (jigeum mwo haeyo?) what are you doing now?
B : 공부해요. (gongbuhaeyo.) I am studying


sample sentences

저 사람 봐요. 자 면 서 이야 기하고 있어요. (jeo saram bwayo. ja myeon seo iya gihago isseoyo.) look at that person. He is talking while sleeping

one thing that you must remember that in future progressive it has a different form ^_^


hm...... finish than

see you at next part ^_^ thanks for learning with me ^_^




Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment