Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 2 part 3) [geurigo and geuraeseo]


in this lesson we wanna learn about 그리고 (geurigo) and 그래서 (geuraeso)

그리고 (geurigo) has the mening of "and" or " and than" depending on the context. geurigo is used both for linking noun and phrases. but 그리고 more comonly used for linking phrase.

example (linking nouns)
커피, 빵, 그리고 물 (keopi, ppang, geurigo mul) = coffee, bread, and water

example (linking phrase)
1. 친구를 만났어요 (chingureul mannasseoyo) = I was meet my friend
2. 밥을 먹었어요 (babeul meogeosseoyo) = ate food

combining
친구를 만났어요 그리고 밥을 먹었어요 (chingureul mannasseoyo geurigo babeul meogeosseoyo) = I was meet my friend and ate food


now 그래서 (geuraeseo)
which mean "therefore" and "so" and just like an english, we can use the word between two sentences to show a logical relation between it.

example
1. 오늘 비가 왔어요 (oneul biga wasseoyo) = today was rain
2. 집에 있었어요 (jibe isseosseoyo) = I was at home

combining
오늘 비가 왔어요 그래서 집에 있었어요 (oneul biga wasseoyo geuraeseo jibe isseosseoyo) = today was raining therefore I was at home

another example
김치는 맛있어요 그리고 한국음 식이에요 (gimchineun masisseoyo geurigo hangugeum ssigieyo) = kimchi is delicious and it is korean food

저는 학생이에요. 그래서 돈이 없어요 (jeoneun haksaengieyo. geuraeseo doni eopsseoyo) = I'm a student so I don't have money

now u can say and and, and so so so, and than, therefore ^_^

keep trying!!! geurigo see you nex part



Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment