Thursday, March 22, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 1 part 11) [please give me]



we wanna learn how to ask "do you have.....?" or "is there .....?" and also how to say "give me ...... please" or "I'd like to have ...... please"

do you remmber jo to say "I have ....." / "you have ..." / "there is ...." ????

ne,
있어요 (isseoyo) = I have .... / you have..... / there is.....
없어요 (eopsseoyo) = I do not have.... / you do not have...../ There is not ....

example
사과 이어요 (sagwa isseoyo) = I have an apple. there are some apples

사과 이어요? (sagwa isseoyo?) = do you have an apple? do you have apples?
사과 없어요? (sagwa eopsseoyo?) = you do not have any apple? there is no apple?

now how we want to ask for something that we want by saying "please give me......" or "I'd like to have.... please"

the words for asking it is
주세요 (juseyo) = please give me......

주세요 (juseyo) comes from the verb 주다 (juda) wich means to give so that 주세요 (juseyo) have only mean "please give me...." in polite or formal language

examples
a : 사과 이어요? (sagwa isseoyo?) = do you have apples?
b : 네, 사과 이어요 (ne, sagwa iseoyo) = yes, we have apples
a : 사과 주세요 (sagwa juseyo) = give me (an/some) apple(s)

note
there is no strict destriction between plural and singular in korean nouns

주세요 (juseyo) can be used in many different situation when you asked someone to hand something now if I have
아이스크림 (aiseukheurim) = ice cream
how you say "please give me some ice cream" ????


Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment