Thursday, March 22, 2012

Korean Learn (Level 1 part 10) [isseoyo and eopsseoyo]



now we wanna learn about how to express have or not have or exist or not exist

first is 있어요 (i-sseo-yo) comes from word 있다 (itda) and its a basically expressed that somerhing exist

if you talking about someone or something existing in a specific place it means to be ex. I am here / its over here / I am at home now

if you talking about something (or someone in some cases) in your possession, it means to have. ex. I have a sister / I have eleven dogs/ do you have a privat airplane?

the next is 없어요 (eop-sseo-yo) the oposite of 있어요 (i-sseo-yo)

없어요 (eop-sseo-yo) comes from the verb 없다 (eop-da) for expressed something does not exist or not have

now lets we look at the example 있어요 (isseoyo)
1. 물 (mul) = water
2. 친구 (chingu) = friend
3. 시간 (sigan) = time

1. 물 있어요 (mul isseoyo) = there is water/ water exists/ I have water/ they have water
2. 물 있어요? (mul isseoyo?) = is therewater?/ do you have water?/ do they have water?

so does with other words
3. 친구 있어요 (chingu isseoyo) = I have friends/ I have a friend/ there are friends
4. 친구 있어요? (chingu isseoyo?) = do you have friends?/ do they have friends?
5. 시간 있어요 (sigan isseoyo) = there is time/ I have time/ they have time
6. 시간 있어요? (sigan isseoyo?) = is there time?/ do you have time?/ do they have time?

and just replacing the 있어요 (isssseoyo) with 없어요 (eopsseoyo) to get the sentence in the opposite meaning and with rising the tone at the end of the sentence you can make it a question sentence ^_^

lets review the other and combining it ^_^

remember 은(eun)/ 는(neun) and 이(i)/ 가(ga)? yes topic marking particles and subject marking particles

if you say 시간 없어요 (sigan eopsseoyo) = I do not have time if you say 시간 은 없어요 (sigan eun eopsseoyo) = I have another things but only TIME THAT I DO NOT HAVE

and if some one ask you "what you do not have?" you can ans 시간 이 없어요 (sigan i eopsseoyo) = time, time is what I do not have

hm finish all for part 10 ^_^ c u



Credit : TTMIK
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit meSoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. How about isseoyo in ulgo isseoyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. korean classes hong kong

    ReplyDelete