Thursday, June 28, 2012

#crazzy_me (6th jib teaser #2)


This is just a joke.... I made it inspired by The teaser of 6th jib ^_^ hope u like it chingu ^_^ u can share it but please credit me as the author ^_^ thanks ^_^


won : hyung
teuk : ne
won : why u wear a costume like that?
teuk : hm.. I like it the concept was awsome
won : awsome? im not see its awsome.
teuk : come closer
won : stil not awsome
teuk : look at my eyes make up
won : owh its its glitering. is that miror??
teuk : babo! its diamond, horse.
kyu : hihihihihi
won : u laughing evil! waeyo??
kyu : babo horse! babo horse! *while teasing won
won : aishhh!!! evil!!! *shouted while run after kyu
min : where is kyu, hyung?
teuk : over there *pointing kyu that runing followed by SiWon
min : what are they doing??
teuk : won angry cus kyu said babo horse.
min : ah arasseo
kyu : babo horse! *while run
won : aish!! ill kill you when i catch you! *horse smile
kyu : evil never die!!
min : honey enough!!
kyu : *run to ming n hide behind ming
won : give him to me!
ming : hansome horse, get him free please.... he is mine. please give him to me.. ne, ne, ne? *aegyo borida
won : aaarrrgggghhhh what can i do if u show me ur aegyo face?
min : gamsahmnida handsome horse*sweet smile
teuk : thats ok handsome horse *teasing mimiking ming
won : if you not stop teasing me, ill kiss you hyung!!
kangin : ups he is mine *puled teuk in to his arm
won : aish what the matter??? *leave
kangin : long time no see arent u miss me honey??
teuk : miss u so much but i cant breath, u hug me soo tight
kangin : ah sorry honey *releasing teuk
teuk : *gasping* ah i feel better now
kangin : your eyes are wonderfull dear
teuk : yeah i know it, i take 1 hour and 30 minutes for my eyes make up
kangin : *confused
teuk : but kangin ah why u used that net?? u look like hae.
kangin : cuz i wanna use this to trap your heart again
teuk : *speechless
 
than sindog come
shindong : dont worry im coming too make everything cool!!! im the freez man
kyu : lets run my aegyo king ^_^
min : hm *noded
teuk : dont get closer to me!!!
shindong : but ill make everything under control
teuk : u not make the situation cooling down!!
kngin : you make us freez!!
shindong : hiks no one want me in this world... everybody refused me... *crying while leaving

KyuMin joining KangTeuk
kyu : hyung!! poor Shindong hyung
min : ne *sad
teuk : hm what should we do??
kangin : *think
kyu : i got an idea *surely
teuk : what that?
kyu : we make a snowman for him, may be they can be friends
teuk : please be serious!
kangin : i got one
min : mwo?
kangin : follow me!

===========

shindong : thanks hyung
kangin : ne anieyo
min : great idea hyung!
teuk : ne... hm thanks dear we were never been freeze here and never been feel so hot
kyu : clever hyung, this portable sauna box save us
shindong : ne, and im here out the box so that im fine and all af you fine too
min : yeah and we can have a great conversation

*oh so sweet ^_^

-end-



Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment