Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Big Bang - Alive (Korean Learn)




I’m still alive .... I’m still alive ...... I’m still alive
I'm still alive ..... I'm still alive ....... I'm still alive


난      죽어가는             듯     보이지만     죽지    않아
nan     jugeoganeun        deut    boijiman        jugji      anha
I         dying                  seems     but             dead     not
(I will not die, but seems dying)  


남들의       시선을          피해              결코      숨지    않아
namdeurui    siseoneul        pihae             gyeolko   sumji     anha

others          the eyes of     the damage    never        hide     do not
(Do not hide the damage to the eyes of others, never)


언제나    보란 듯이        끝까지           추락-하지만     I’m alive
eonjena     boran deusi       kkeutkkaji      chura-ghajiman    I'm alive
always      be traced          to the end        down- but           I'm alive
(But always be traced down to the end I'm Alive)


난     더 이상      잃을게      없어        과거는 뒤로             하고     jump out
nan   deo isang      ilheulge      eobseo     gwageoneun dwiro       hago     jump out
I       any more      loose          do not      past behind                  and      jump out
(I do not lose any more, and jump out past behind)


깊이     떨어지고   있는      내 모습이      아름다워       지금
gipi       tteoreojigo    itneun     nae moseubi     areumdawo    jigeum
depth    falls              in            I look              beautiful          now
(Now I look beautiful in-depth falls)


내 자신을     하늘에    던져         난     자유로워
nae jasineul    haneule     deonjyeo   nan    jayurowo
My self          in the sky   throw        I       freed
(I freed myself to throw in the sky)


이      순간만큼은              난      살아있어     I’m still alive
i        sunganmankeumeun    nan     saraisseo       I’m still alive
two    the moment               I      am alive            I’m still alive
(Two of the moment I'm still alive I'm alive)

I’m still alive......... I’m still alive........... I’m still alive
I'm still alive.......... I'm still alive........... I'm still alive

I’m livin’ that... I’m livin’ that good life
I’m livin’ that... I’m livin’ that good life

I’m still alive......... I’m still alive........... I’m still alive
I'm still alive.......... I'm still alive........... I'm still alive

I’m livin’ that... I’m livin’ that good life
I’m livin’ that... I’m livin’ that good life



Credit : Big Bang, Google.
Posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. the other parts??? what u mean??? I made this based on Alive acapela and this part is full part.

    ReplyDelete