Thursday, June 29, 2017

"The Burning Seoul" - chapter 9 : A-Ra *Flashback



cast :
- Kim A-Ra
- YouKyoung (AOA)
- Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)
- Lee JongHyun (CN Blue)
- Lee JungShin (CN Blue)
- Kang Min Hyuk (CN Blue)
- AOA Members- Another cast

genre :
fun, semi real.

Author :
SoYoung

type :
series

this is just a fan fiction not a reality...... but some of the situation and place are based on reality... have a nice time to read.... ^_^ Hope u like it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-Ra ya!!!" YouKyoung called.

"Hm... ne?" A-Ra replied.

"do you need a friend here?" YouKyoung asked.

"hm... no" A-Ra said.

"than I think that's better that I'm back to my dorm" YpuKyoung said.

"andwae!!" A-Ra shouted while she hug YouKyoung from behind.

"but you....." YouKyoung said when A-Ra cut her sentence with "I'm not need a friend here but I need my sista, I need you."

"Aish" YouKyung said while she rolled her eyes.

"hehehehe... joesonghamnida" A-Ra said when she realeased her hugs.

"A-Ra ya..... can you serious? it's not funny!" YouKyoung said angryly.

"Joesonghamnida....... I've say sorry...... nan jeongmal joesonghamnida" A-Ra said.

"hm... OK..... I forgive you but you must tell me..... when you start love him!" YouKyoung said.

"ah!! ne?!! jinjjayo??" A-Ra surprised.

"hm... or......" YouKyoung said.

"OK OK I'll tell you but... promise me..... that you will forgive me.. ne?" A-Ra beged.

"hm... let me think.... hm.... which one? forgive you or not?" YouKyoung said a little mumbled.

"forgive me please....." A-Ra aegyoing.

"hm..... tell me first!" YouKyoung said.

"hm... OK!!" A-Ra said while she pull YouKyoung to the sofa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A-Ra - Flashback

"actually it was an accident." A-Ra said while she remembering that time.

"accident???" YouKyoung asked.

"ne.... actually Jungshin-ssi and YongHwa oppa is the most kind member to me.... they always care of me...." A-Ra said.

"ne.... joayo... they are kind to me too...." YouKyoung added.

"hm... ne..... at the first I thought if I fall in love with one of CN Blue member it will be JungShin or YongHwa oppa." A-Ra said.

"hm.... ne.... ne.... I've think as you think..... but..... why you love he... who? aaa.... Mr. dimple....! ne... waeyo?" YouKyoung asked.

"I've said it was accident" A-Ra said while she doing aegyo.

"aish" YouKyoung said while she roled her eyes.

"YouKyoung-aaaaa...... did I must tell everything?" A-Ra asked.

"OK..... up to you.... I think I will never forgive you?" YouKyoung intimidating.

"kya!!! andwae!! OK OK I'l tell you!" A-Ra said.

"that time I see JongHyun oppa entering the building. it was almost midnight" A-Ra said. "I've rushed so that I've friend when I'm on the elevator. You know that I'm a lil bit afraid in the small room alone... ne?" A-ra said.

"ne...." You Kyoung said flatly.

"do you remember the time that I traped in the elevator?" A-Ra asked.

"ne.... I remember" YouKyoung said.

"I was really afraid that time. but JongHyun oppa there.... so that I'm not alone inside." A-Ra said. "but I'm waiting for more than 10 minutes there... I started trembling.... and I feel like i'll fall." A-Ra said while she remembering that bad time.

"than?" YouKyoung asked curiously.

"JongHyun oppa looking at me... but I can't consentrate and still trembling, even worse than before. I'm so afraid.... I'm almost cry that time." A-Ra said. "my eyes was glazed" She added after take a deep breath.

"ah.... so??? he just look at you?" YouKyoung asked.

"aniyo.... He look at me than he approached me..... while he put his hand on my shoulder for calming me down."

"hm....." Youkyoung noded.

"but I'm still trembling..... still feel like i'll really falling down to the elevator floor. but than sudenly I feel warm and a lil bit better." A-Ra said.

"hm.... what happened?" YouKyoung asked.

"at the firs I thought that I'm at hospital. but than I think hospital as fast as this? just a minute after I feel that I will fall?" A-Ra said.

"so?" YouKyoung said.

"than I realized when I hear a voice above me... above my head..... he say... please stay with me.... don't fall... stand here until someone come to help us" A-Ra said. "that time I realized that JongHyun oppa hug me.... so tight.... make me warm.... and make comfort." A-Ra said.

"ne??? he hug you??? aish!!!!" YouKyoung said.

"ne.... he hug me..... I'm even can feel his heart beat... and he lil trembling.... I thing he afraid if I fall." A-Ra said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CN BLUE dorm.

"YongHyeong!!!" JungShin shouted.

"hey!!! I'm not deaf!!!" YongHwa said angrily. "you not need shouted to me while i'm just a meter n front of you!!!" He added.

"Sorry Hyeong" JungShin said.

"what you wanna say to me?" YongHwa asked.

"ah Hyeong.... why you know that I wanna say something to you??" JngShin said.

"I've been with you more than a year..... of chourse I know that." YongHwa said.

"aish..... OK..... JongHyeong are missing. I can't find him everywhere in this dorm" JungShin said.

"hm.... don't worry....... He is looking for a fresh air outside" YongHwa said.

"ne?" JungShin surprised.

"he go outside?" he added.

"ne... He told me....." YongHwa said.

"ah..... did you have the information?" JungShin asked.

"about?" YongHwa asked back.

"Who is the man that Doctor Kim...." JungShin said.

"not yet" YongHwa said before Jungshin finished his words.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! gamsahamnida Jung-ah" YongHwa said while he run to the door after he realized that he must go to some place to know who is the man She loves.

"aish.... jinjayo!!!!" JungShin shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AOA Dorm

ding dong...... the door bell ringing

"Nuguseyo???" a girl shouted while she rushed to the door.

"Your handsome oppa!!!" YongHwa replied.

"ah Yong-oppa" Chanmi said. "come in" she added.

"ne...." He answered.

"what bring you here oppa?" Choa asked when YongHwa entered the room.

"curious!" YongHwa said.

"about?" Choa said.

"the answer of my question" YongHwa said.

"Ah...... I know..... hahahahahahaha" Choa laughed.

"hey!!! I'm serious" YongHwa said confusely.

"hm.... what you want? A-Ra love you or Jong-oppa?" Jimin teassing.

"aish.... jinjjayo!!!" YongHwa complained.

"hm.... She love one of you. m...... guess who is the person that she love??" Jimin said.

"I hate guessing it. tell me the truth! now!" YongHwa said.

"ok! ok!..... she love Jong-oppa..... are you disapointed? she not love you!" Chanmi said.

"gamsahamnida!!!" YongHwa said happily while she rushed to the door back to his dorm.

"jinjja? what happened with Yong-oppa?" Chanmi said.

"crazzy...." Jimin mumbled.

"weired" Choa added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CN BLUE Dorm

"Hyeong!!! where have you been??? we must go now!" JungShin said with a trembled voice.

"what happened?" YongHwa asked.

"Jong-Hyeong!!! he do a bad thing!" MinHyuk added.

"Ne??" YongHwa surprised.

"what he do? I mean what happened?" YongHwa said confusely.

"just follow us!" MinHyuk said.

"OK!" YongHwa said when he follow them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ddrrrttttt dddrrrrttttt dddrrrrttttttt....................

"A-Ra ya.... your phone!!!" YouKyoung said.

"ne? ah ne...." A-Ra rushed to the table where she put her mobile phone.

"annyeonghaseyo... yeoboseyo???" A-Ra picking up the phone.

"ah... ne..... ne.... algeseumnida...... ne.... I'll be there soon..... ne.... gamsahamnida doctor jong...." A-Ra said on the phone.

"What happened?" YouKyoung said.

"I must go to hospital.... there are an emergency situation." A-Ra said.

"you said you are in holliday... I mean you are not need to work, ne?" YouKyoung asked.

"ne... but there are a lot of live that need to save now.... I go..... please lock the door..... see you Youkyoung-ah" A-Ra said while she take all the things she need than rushed to the door.

"aish" YouKyoung complained.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hospital

"annyeong....." A-Ra said while she entering the ER.

"Catch!" Doctor Jong throw a thing to her.

"aish" A-Ra complained while she catch it. 

"which one?" she shouted to Doctor Jong.

"over there!" He pointing a bed.

"OK!" A-Ra replied.

"annyeong doctor...... some one looking for a patient. they said that hospital has call them.

"OK..... who is them?" Doctor Jong asked.

"Me........ Its me" YongHwa said.

"Aahhh..... follow me......" Doctor Jong said. "here is he....." he adde.

"Ne, how is he??" JungShin asked.

"not so bad.... his arm cracked. and he broke his finger." Doctor Jong said.

"is he will recover as before??" MinHyuk asked.

"yes.... its not so worse.... we try our best to make him back like before this accident." Doctor Jong said.

"please save him" YongHwa said.

"Doctor Jong!! I'm ........... I'm......." A-Ra shouted while she looking for Doctor Jong.... but than she stupefied when she find doctor Jong with CN Blue members standing beside a hospital bed.

"who is......" she asked with trembling voice while pointed a patien that lies there.

"he is Okay... he will back like before" YongHwa said while he Hug A-Ra.

"what? who is he? dont tel me....." A-Ra said..... his words stoped.

"ne.... JongHyun..... got accident." YongHwa said... still hug her.

"andwae..... andwae......." A-Ra said trembling almost whispering.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dictionary

joesonghamnida = sorry
gamsahamnida = thank you.
mwo? = what?
andwae = Nooo
arraseo, algeseumnida = I know.

underlined words are indonesian.
the other are korean.
------------------------------------------------oo------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading ^_^ Sorry for the bad english. Sorry for the long waiting time..... Hope u like it and Hope can post the next chapter soon ^_^ see you ^_^

Please leave your comment..... Gamsahamnida....... ^_^

See you at the last chapter... ^_^

-end-


posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment