Thursday, June 29, 2017

"The Burning Seoul" - chapter 8 : "I Miss YOU"



cast :

- Kim A-Ra
- YouKyoung (AOA)
- Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)
- Lee JongHyun (CN Blue)
- Lee JungShin (CN Blue)
- Kang Min Hyuk (CN Blue)
- AOA Members
- Another cast

genre :
fun, semi real.

Author :
SoYoung

type :
series

this is just a fan fiction not a reality...... but some of the situation and place are based on reality... have a nice time to read.... ^_^ Hope u like it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Seoul National University Hospital 9.oo AM

"Good Morning Doctor?" A nurse said.

"Good Morning" Doctor Choi replied while he rushed to his room.

"aaa..... Annyeonghaseyo Doctor Choi" A-ra said while she bowing when doctor Choi arrived.

"ne ne annyeonghaseyo" He replied. "doctor Kim, Come In" he added.

"Gamsahamnida doctor." A-ra said while she enter the room.

"OK! sitdown please" he said.

"ne....." A-ra said than she sit on the sofa.

"here" doctor Choi said while he gave her a document in the envelope.

"igeo mwoyeyo?" A-ra said.

"this is a little messes, a little problem for you." he said.

"me??? I think I didn't make any mistake..." A-Ra complained.

"yes... you were right... majayo... not you.... but someone else did." He said.

"and why me??" A-ra said.

"I believe that you can finish this with your simple way" He replied.

"how much time that I have?" A-Ra asked.

"less than a week" he replied.

"OK... I'll read it all. and think how I'll finish it. I'll home now" A-Ra said.

"Good Luck Doctor" He said.

"Thank You doctor, annyeonghigyeseyo" A-Ra said while she bow then she leave the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CN Blue's DORM 5 days later


"hyeong!!!" JongHyun called.

"ne?" YongHwa replied and he open the door.

"what are you doung?" JongHyun Asked.

"composing" he replied.

"may I ask something?" JongHyun said.

"I'm joining!!!" MinHyuk said when he already at the door.

"hm come in" YongHwa said.

"I wanna ask about A-Ra ssi" jongHyun said.

"uwa!!! you miss her?? miss doctor Kim Hyeong??" MinHyuk teasing.

"aish kids banned interfering!!!" JongHyun said.

"KIDS??? jinjjayo??? I'm already able to make kids hyeong!!!" MinHyuk joking.

"hm..... I think no one invite me to the party!!??" JungShin appear.

"hey mr. bassist come join" MinHyuk said.

"Hey this is my room." YongHwa said.

"sorry hyeong" MinHyuk said.

"what you wanna ask? A-ra ssi? what happen with her?" YongHwa asked.

"Aissshhhh.... I wanna ask you like that. what happen with her. Why she didn't seen these days?" JongHyun said.

"aaa.aaa.aaa.aaaaaaaaa someone has attacted by a serious disease" MinHyuk said.

"aaaaa..... I know who is he" JungShin Joining.

"ne... ne... ne.... we need a special doctor here" YongHwa joining too. "did I need to call 911? ambulance or...." YongHwa said.

"doctor KIM!!!" MinHyuk and JungShin shouted together.

"Aish!!!!" JongHyun mumbled.

"hm... hyeong..... I think someone has been affected by serious diseases" JungShin said.

"aaa... ne.... really serious diseases." MinHyuk said with a serious tone.

"Ne..... I know.... He attacted by 'missing' virus." YongHwa added.

"Oh doctor Kim...!! help us!!" MinHyuk teasing.

"Please help us!!! save him" YongHwa joining MinHyuk begged on his knees.

"Aish!!! You!!!" JongHyun rise up and strangling YongHwa.

"oh.... I'm scared!!! the disease is getting more maligant!!!" MinHyuk teasing.

"I'm give up!!!" YongHwa said.

"you wanna know where is she?" JungShin said.

"ne....!!!" JongHyun said.

"igeo!! catch!" JungShin said while he throw his mobile phone.

"Igeo mwoya?" JongHyun said.

"Its a phone hyeong!!! babo!!" MinHyuk said.

"I know this is a phone. a mobile phone." JongHyun said.

"hm... so???" YongHwa said.

"why you give me this??" JongHyun asked JungShin

"read it..... you say that you wanna know why she didn't appear for a few days" JungShin said.

"ah... OK!" JongHyun said.

'JungShin ssi, neomu joesonghamnida......
I can't be with you all for a few days.
I have a big business here. Hospital need me.
Take care of your self and all members.
remind JongHyun ssi and YongHwa ssi to take their vitamins.
you and MinHyik ssi too. don't forget to drink a lot of oxygen water.
See you. I'll tell you when I've done with all of this. Gamsahamnida'

"Mwo??? wae she text you??" JongHyun complained.

"She text me?? cuz she only have my number." JungShin said inocently.

"aish" JongHyun said while he throw back the mobile phone to Jungshin.

"Hey!!! be carefull!!!" JungShin surprised while he catch the mobile phone. "oh my lovely mobile...." JungShin said.

"Hey..... JongHyun-a just be patient..... she will be here again with us." YongHwa said.

"JongHyun Hyeong...." JungShin said.

"ne?" JongHyun replied.

"What about... you express your feeling to her?" JungShin added.

"Mwo??? I'm not Love her!!!" JongHyun denying.

"Hyeong!!! you can't lie to us" MinHyuk said.

"OK if you not LOVE her, I that will express my feeling to her" JungShin said.

"Aish!!!! Up to you!!" JongHyun said while he leave the room.

"JungShin-a... you love her?" YongHwa asked.

"Aniyo.... just wanna make him jealous." JungShin said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seoul National university Hospital. 10.oo am 3 days later.

tok tok tok....... A-ra knocking the door.

"Aaaa...... come in Doctor Kim." Doctor Lee said.

"Here!!" Doctor Jong said with a low voice.

"ah ne.." A-Ra said almost wishpering then she walk trough the chair beside Doctor Jong. "Thanks" A-ra said with low voice when she sit.

"ne, anieyo" doctor Jong replied.

"hm.... since that doctor Kim is here I think that we will start the meeting soon" Doctor Choi said. "Doctor Kim, Doctor Jong.... you can start your precentation now." Doctor Choi said.

"OK....." A-ra said. "Thankyou. I've do my best to fix this problem. I and doctor Jong try our best and thanks God its works." A-Ra said.

"Ne, and we have put the copies in front of you. you can read it. We will give you 10 minutes for read it before we presented" doctor Jong said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FNC practice room 11.30 am

"JongHyeong!!! consentration please!!!! we have repeating it 5 times and when we enter the 2nd reff you loose your consentration, Jinjjayo??!!" MinHyuk said angrily.

"OK! Joesonghamnida.... may we rest??" JongHyun said.

"Hyeong.... since doctor Kim was not with us you change" JungShin said.

"Jinjjayo??" JongHyun said.

"hmm hmmm" YongHwa said while he nodded. "That's better we rest. and get some lunch" Yonghwa added.

"OK hyeong. I think thats better than we were here and doing nothing." MinHyuk said.

"MinHyuk Hyeong.... lets eat together." JungShin said.

"kajja" Minhyuk said than he out from the room with JungShin.

"JongHyun-a.... what happened? would you tell me?" YongHwa said.

"mollayo Hyeong... I think I'm fine." JongHyun said.

"you thinking about her?" YongHwa asked.

"Nuguyo?" JongHyun said.

"A-Ra ssi" YongHwa said.

"no.... I'm not thinking of her anymore." JongHyun said.

"jinjja??" YongHwa said.

"jinjjayo..." JongHyun said.

"OK!I believe you. let's lunch together." YongHwa said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seoul National university Hospital. 2.oo pm.


"Doctor Kim.... chukkahamnida!!!" doctor Lee said when he meet A-ra on the hospital hallway.

"Gamsahamnida" A-ra replied.

*ddrrrtttttt...... dddrrrttttt.... dddrrrtttttt...

"Annyeonghaseyo.... yeoboseyo??" A-ra said on the phone while she walk to the young doctor's room.

"aa.... ne... I'll be there soon doctor.... 5 minutes." A-ra said.

"ne... annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said than she hung up the call.

.......... 5 minutes later....

"Ah..... come in" Doctor Choi said when A-Ra knocking on the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo doctor." A-ra said.

"aa.... doctor Kim...... annyeonghaseyo. come in...." Doctor Choi said.

"what happen  doctor. why you call me?" A-ra said.

"I wanna talking something with you but we must wait for another one." He said.

"nuguyo?" A-Ra said.

"aaa.... here is he....." Doctor Choi said when someone knocking on his door. "Come in" He said to the person outside.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Doctor Jong said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said.

"Come sit here doctor" doctor Choi said. "have you prepare all?" He asked to doctor Jong.

"yes Doctor." Doctor Jong replied.

"hm... OK.... since both of you doing a great job here... you will get your reward..." doctor Choi said.

"reward???" A-ra said.

"ne,.... since all doctor have understand what to do.... so I wanna try it here. and you have your reward. u get free time.... holliday.... 1 month." Doctor Choi said.

"ne?? a month? 30 days?" A-Ra said.

"ne.... why??? too long?" Doctor choi said.

"ah... no... just surprised." A-Ra said. "but I think you need more doctor her. if we were off........" A-ra said.

"ne... majayo... Doctor Jong.... let them in." Doctor Choi said.

"ne.. doctor" Doctor Jong saidthan he out from the room. "come in" he said to the people behind him when he enter the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo" they said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" A-Ra said.

"ne, annyeong..... please sit" Doctor Choi said.

"Gamsahamnida...." they said together that make A-Ra remembered AOA members. And make her Miss them so much.

"Ok... you can introduce your self now." Doctor Jong said.

Than one by one of the people that follow Doctor Jong introduce them self. 3 namja and 4 yeoja. All of them are new young doctor from Seoul National University.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim A-Ra. you can call me doctor Kim as other call me." A-Ra said.

"ne doctor." they said.

"hm... enough for the introducing time..... Since doctor Kim and doctor Jong are going to leave us for a month, I'll give you all their task for all of you. 2 doctor vs 7 doctor. I hope that you are better than them. Doctor Lee will explain everything about your task soon." Doctor Choi explained. "He will be here soon. so that you can wait here. and Doctor Kim. you can leave us now." He added.

"what about me??" Doctor Jong said.

"wait here for a while and you can leave us after doctor Lee comes." Doctor Choi said.

"Ne.. doctor" Doctor Jong said.

"hm.... so.... I can leave now?" A-ra said.

"Yes. Here is your reward." Doctor Choi said while he gave an envelope to A-ra.

"Gamsahamnida Doctor..." A-Ra said while she take the envelope. "Annyeonghigyeseyo" A-Ra said than she leave the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*4.oo pm

Dingdong.... dingdong...... A-ra press the bell on AOA's Dorm.

"Nuguyo?" a girl said from inside.

"Jeoyeyo...... Mina-yaaaaa... A-Ra-yeyo!!!" A-Ra Shouted.

"A-Ra eonni!!!" Mina screaming when she know it was A-Ra outside. She quickly opened the door and hug A-ra.

"hm..... mina-ya..... I miss you too... Sorry long time didn't come." A-Ra said while she hugs Minna.

"Eonni.... why you didn't come?? I miss you" Mina said after she off her arms.

"Igeo.... " A-ra said while she gives two bags full of snack. "I'm so bussy dear. I even did not have time to sleep. huhuhuhu poor me" A-Ra said while she mimiking a child that crying.

"aaaa... jinjjayo eonni?" Mina said surprised while she put the bags on the dining table.

"where is the other?" A-ra asked.

"hm... mollayo... I'm alone" Mina said.

"hm..... they are so bussy too??" A-ra asked.

"aniyo..... just enjoying their times." she replied.

"a.... mmm.... I must home now... so tired. need to take a bath than sleep." A-Ra said.

"ah.. ne eonni" Mina said.

"you can go there if you want. I have a lot of free time." A-Ra said.

"Hm... ne... after you wake up test me... ne? than I'll go there." Mina said.

"hm... Ok See you" A-ra said while she walked trough the door and mina followed her behind.

"take care eonni.... jaljayo!!!" Mina shouted before she close the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*next day 6.oo AM

dingdong.... dingdong...... Mina press the bell.

"eonniya!!! Jeoyeyo!! Minayeyo!!!" Mina Shouted.

"Aish!!! let me open it!" YouKyoung said.

"but eonni....... how you open it?" Mina asked.

"with this" YouKyoung act like she wanna kick the door.

"ne?" Mina said.

"hm...." Youkyoung smiled than open the door with her key.

"mwo?? you have the key??? aish eonniya!!!!" Mina said angrily.

"ne... I have one" YouKyoung said innocent. "Come in" YouKyoung said after she open the door.

"aish" Mina said while she enter the room.

"hm... she still sleep" YouKyoung said while she pointing upward where the bed are.

"let me wake her up" Mina Said.

"no.... don't...! let her sleep." YouKyoung said.

"but..... why we were here??" Mina said confused.

"preparing a lil party before all AOA members come." YouKyoung said.

"hm... You are.. mm sounds like eomma... " Mina said.

"hm.... I'm A-Ra's eomma now." She said.

"How it could be?" Mina complained.

"Her abeoji... Kim ajeossi said that I must protect her when she is around me."

"Jinjjayo?" Mina asked.

"hm.... He said it before he move to other country. As I remember he move to Japan that time." YouKyoung said while she pull out of goods from shopping bags.

"hm... arraseo. where must I put this?" Mina said while she take some beverage cans.

"over there on the table. arange it as usual." YouKyoung said.

"ne" Mina said then she do what YouKyoung said.

"what are you doung eonni?" Mina said when she back to kitchen after arange all cans.

"heats all the food in the microwave" YouKyoung said while pointing the frozen food and shows some of them that already heated.

"hm.... masisseoyo...."Mina said.

"ne... masisseoyo..... you can arange this at dining table.... " YouKyoung said.

"ne eonni." Mina said.

"hm....... the smell is so good......" A-Ra mumbled. That foods smell make her hungry. "but who is cooking" she mumbled. "YouKyoung-aaaaahhh??!" A-Ra shouted from her bed.

"she wakes eonni" Mina wishpered.

"hm majayo...." YouKyoung wishpered too. "Ne... Jeoyeyo!! YouKyoungiyeyo!!" YouKyoung shouted.

"aaaahhhh... you make me hungry.........." A-Ra said while she down the stairs.

"ah... come... eat.." YouKyoung said. "Igeo" she said while she give a bowl of ramyun.

"Gamsahamnida YouKyoung-aaaahhhh!!! jalmeogeseumnida..." A-Ra said after a bowl of ramyun already in frot of her, ready to eat.

"ne... eat well, ne??" YouKyoung said.

"mmmm Mina-ya.... when you both here... I mean since when?" A-Ra asked with her full mouth.

"eonniya... you better finish your ramyun first...." Mina said while she smile.

"hm... ne" A-Ra said than continue her ramyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CN BLUE's DORM 8.oo AM 

"Hyeong?!" MinHyuk called after he knock YongHwa's door.

"come in... not locked." YongHwa said.

"Hyeong!!!" MinHyuk said.

"Hm... museun iraiya??" He asked.

"I'm so..... mmmm....." MinHyuk said.

"Mwo??" YongHwa asked.

"I am so worried..... about Joong-Hyeong." MinHyuk said.

"Hm... jeodo.." YongHwa said.

"we need to do something." MinHyuk said.

"ne... I agree..." YongHwa said. "hm..... OK!" He added while he type something on his mobile.

"what are you doing?" MinHyuk said curiously.

"A lil bit. I thing this will help us" YongHwa asked.

"hm..... OK I hope so." MinHyuk said.

"I must go now." YongHwa said.

"Good Luck Hyeong" MinHyuk said when YongHwa leave his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AOA's DORM 8.30 AM

"ah oppa..... you come." Choa said when YongHwa reach her.

"Why you here?" YongHwa asked.

"You said that its important... so I wait here." Choa said.

"ne... Important but you not need to wait me at the door.... babo!" YongHwa said than he enter the DORM.

"Oppa?" the other members said together.

"ne.. jeoyeyo..... your most handsome oppa" YongHwa said.

"Aish...." Jimin said.

"OK girls... your handsome oppa wanna ask you to do something....." He said.

"mwo?" Chanmi asked.

"hm... can you do this mission?" He asked.

"what? what is the mission?" HyeJong asked.

"I wanna know that who is A-Ra's... m... doctor Kim's namjachingu... or maybe namja that she loves." YongHwa said.

"Mwo? hahahahahahaha" Chanmi said.

"Oppa.... only that?" SeolHyun said.

"ne..... " YongHwa said.

"why you wanna know? I mean is that important for you?" Jimin asked.

"ne... really important" YongHwa said.

"aaa..... oppa.... you love her?" Chanmi asked.

"hm...... That's better I'll tell you later after I got the info" YongHwa said.

"aish!!! jinjjayo???" Choa said.

"and it depend on your information... if its an accurate information.... I'll tell you what you wanna know. am I falling in love?? bimirieyo!!"

"hm... OK! deal!" Choa said.

"OK than... I must back before my members looking for me" YongHwa said.

"annyeong oppa!!!" All said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JoNgHyun's Room 10.oo AM

"Aish!!!!" JongHyun said while he throw a piece of paper on the floor.

"Why you haunted me?" he mumbled.

"you make me can't sleep!!! now I can't make my own song.... aishhh!!!!" he mumbled.

"A-Ra-ya!!!!" JongHyun scream in his room.

"what I said? arghhhhh!!!! I hope this soundproof room is works." JongHyun said when he realized what he did.

"hm.... am I miss her? am I falling love with You??" JongHyun mumbled while he look at a picture on his mobile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*11.oo AM

dingdong dingdong.....

"let me open the door" Mina said than she rushed to the door. "Eonni ya!" she said when she saw Jimin.

"hm.... all members are here." Jimin said.

"hm.... come in" Mina said.

"I think you are not the owner but......" Jimin said.

"Majayo eonni!" Mina said while she smile.

"eonni!!" A-ra shouted when Jimin entered the room.

"aaaaa A-Ra-ya...." Jimin said.

"uwa!! the other was here too!! miss you all!!" A-ra said while she raise and hug one by one those who come.

"Eonni, neomu bogoshipeoyo" Mina said when A-Ra hugs her.

"ne , jeodo...." A-Ra said.

"uwa... you always perfect dear.... you prepare all of this?" Choa said when she saw all foods and drinks on the table.

"ah... aniyo eonni.... YouKyoung and Mina help me a lot." A-Ra said.

"Ah soo.... that is the reason both of them are not in the DORM this morning? hm... GOOD JOB!!!" Jimin said.

"ah.... lets eat...... while we chatting..." A-Ra said.

"aaaa.... Jalmeogeseumnida!!!" Mina and Chanmi said together when they reach the dining table

"hahahahahahahaha" the other laughing when they saw what Mina and Chanmi did.

"hm... A-ra-ya what you do recently?" Choa asked when she open a baverage can.

"hm.... a lot of thing eonni.... we do all things to fix the trouble ." A-Ra replied.

"You must be so bussy" Jimin said.

"hm... majayo eonni.... just have three hour for sleep in a day" A-Ra said.

"Jinjjayo eonni?" Mina said.

"hmm.... ne, Mina-ya..." A-Ra said.

"hm... you must be miss us" Choa said.

"Ne... I really miss you all, Neomu neomu bogoshipeoyo" A-Ra said.

"hm.... you must be miss your namja chingu too, ne?" Jimin teasing.

"ne? namja chingu? I have no namja chingu eonnie..." A-Ra said.

"but you have someone you like, ne?" Choa teasing.

"aish... eonniya..... you conspire to teasing me, ne?" A-Ra said.

"ne? conspire? hahahahah" Jimin said.

"Hm... what about all of us do it? lets conspire for teasing uri doctor" Choa said.

"ne....!!!" other member said together agrees with Choa's idea.

"mwo? mwo? aish..." A-Ra said.

"eonniya...... who is namja that you love? ah ani ani... you like" Mina asked.

"mwo? namja? I like?" A-Ra asked.

"ne..... namja that you like, someone that you miss him so much." Chanmi said.

"no one." A-Ra said.

"you lie" Mina said.

"hm... I know that you like someone eonni..... one of CN Blue's oppa." Seolhyun said. "hm... I'll mention them one by one... let we see her face... her expression when she hear the name." she added.

"mwo?..... ige mwoya???" A-Ra complained.

"JungYongHwa!!!" Mina Shouted, but A-Ra's face is flat, not change so much.

"eonni.... I said JungYongHwa..... YongHwa Oppa......" Mina said teasing her.

"ne..... I know.... YongHwa ssi..... a good leader." A-Ra said.

"KangMinHyuk?" Chanmi said.

"hm... a cute drummer MinHyuk ssi." A-Ra replied.

"Aish eonni..... don't call them ssi.... call them oppa" Chanmi complained.

"hm.... but they are...." A-Ra said.

"JungShin? Lee JungShin?" Choa said.

"hm.... A tall bassist." A-Ra said with a cold tone.

"who is he? his name?" Choa asked.

"JungShin ssi?" A-Ra said.

"what about JongHyun? Lee JongHyun?" Jimin asked.

"mwo?.... mwo??" A-Ra said then her face turn. It blushed when she hear that name.

"aaa...... so.... iy JongHyun Oppa?" SeolHyun said.

"ani... ani...." A-Ra deny it.

"hm.... what about I say that I love JongHyun oppa too?" Yuna said.

"Ne?" A-Ra surprised. her face change a lot.

"Aniyo A-Ra-ya...... I just wanna know your reaction." Yuna said than she smile, an evil smile.

"Aish!!!!" A-Ra said.

"hm...... are you miss him eonni?" HyeJong asked.

"mmmmmm" A-Ra mumbled.

"Aish..... come on tell us.... or you will regretted when you know that someone of us take him as uri namjachingu." YouKyoung said while she take A-Ra's mobile and activate it.

"YouKyoung-aaa...!!!!" A-Ra screaming when Youkyoung activate it.

"aaa............I Know........" YouKyoung said when she look at it. the wallpaper is A-Ra's picture with Jonghyun. "You have selca with Jong-Oppa..... hm..... BlueMoon singapore?" YouKyoung asked.

"m..... ne...." A-Ra said.

"So..... you like him?" YouKyoung Interogated.

"m.... are you like him too?" A-Ra asking.

"hey... I asked you!! why you asked me back??" YouKyoung said with a cold tone like she was angry knowing that A-Ra Love JongHyun.

"m.... yeah I like him... I miss him so much" A-Ra said, she look so guilty.

"A-Ra-ya........." YouKyoung hugs her.

"ne?" A-Ra said. She almost cry now.

"Gwaenchanayo.... I just wanna know that you love him. I'm not love him. I prever waiting for Heechul ssi than take him from you" YouKyoung said.

"Eonni!!! You like HeeChul oppa? ani... HeeChul ajeossi?" Chanmi said.

"ani...... I just impressed.... He is the man that make me hit my drums. since that time I hit my drums and now I'm like what you know. Y the half angel" YouKyoung said.

"hm...... arraseo" Chanmi said.

"lets eat!!!!! we have so much talking and forgot this delicious thing" Hyejong said.

"ne... majayo... jal meoheseumnida!!!" Jimin said.

"Jalmeogeseumnida!!!" the other shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dictionary
joesonghamnida = sorry
gamsahamnida = thank you.
jal meogeseumnida = let's eat, Thanks for the food.
mwo? = what?
eodie? = Where are you?
jinjjayo? = really?
museun iraiya? = What's wrong?
Jeodo = Me too.
Gwaenchanayo = Thats Okay, nevermind.
arraseo = I know.

underlined words are indonesian.
the other are korean.

------------------------------------------------oo------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ^_^ Sorry for the bad english. Hope u like it and Hope can post the next chapter soon ^_^ see you ^_^

Please leave your comment..... Gamsahamnida....... ^_^

-end-


posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment