Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"The Burning Seoul" - chapter 7 : The Concert



cast :

- Kim A-Ra
- YouKyoung (AOA)
- Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)
- Lee JongHyun (CN Blue)
- Lee JungShin (CN Blue)
- Kang Min Hyuk (CN Blue)
- AOA Members
- Another cast

genre :
fun, semi real.

Author :
SoYoung

type :
series

this is just a fan fiction not a reality...... but some of the situation and place are based on reality... have a nice time to read.... ^_^ Hope u like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Singapore 08.oo AM


"A-ra ssi. may I practice now?" YongHwa said.

"hm... No. you must rest for another 1 hour and 30 minutes." A-ra said.

"but all members are already in the practice room." YongHwa complained.


"you wanna practice? OK but you can't stand on your stage. just choose." A-ra said.

"no other option?" YongHwa said.

"no other option." A-ra said.

"Aish.... doctor Kim.... can't you a lil bit nice to me?" YongHwa aegyoing.

"its up to you. wanna practice but you cant attend your own show or you follow my suggestion and meet with all BOICE?" A-ra explained.

"Aish...... A-ra ssi..... please." YongHwa asked.

"hm... stubborn....." A-Ra mumbled.

"A-ra ya!!!!" YongHwa 
whimpering.

"Up to you... but I'll told your manager that if there is something bad happen with you.... its not my responsibility." A-Ra said.

"But doctor Kim..... why you say it? angry?" YongHwa asked.

"Aniyo.... just give you what you want" A-ra said with a cold tone.

"But your tone is...." YongHwa said when someone enter the room.

"Annyeong doctor." he said.

"Ah... manager. annyeong" A-Ra said.

"hey A-Ra ya.... your tone is better with hyeong but with me?" YongHwa complained.

"Its not your business" A-ra said still with a cold tone.

"Is he ready??" the manager asked.

"hm..... another 10 minutes. you can bring him there but don't let him do something before 10 minutes. more than it is better." A-ra said.

"OK. but you not come? with us?" He asked.

"Aniyo. I'll be late. I've something to do now." A-ra said.

"ah, OK.... see you there" He said.

"ne.... see you" A-Ra said while she leave.

"Hyeong..... did she angry to me?" YongHwa said.

"mollayo. what are you doing? I mean what you do that make her angry?" He asked while they walk to the elevator.

"I've argued with her about practicing." YongHwa said

"and what she said?" he asked when they enter the elevator.

"she said that I must wait or I can't attend my concert." YongHwa said.

"I think you must follow everything what she said. she is a good doctor." Manager said.

"how you know is she is a good doctor?" YongHwa said.

"I'll tell you later. lets go... we must go to the venue for reharsal." Manager said.

"But I'm not yet practicing hyeong." YongHwa said.

"not needed. you can practice there. while reharsal" He said.

"ah... OK." YongHwa said when they off the elevator at the basement parking place.

"but hyeong how you know she is a good doctor?" YongHwa said after they enter the car.

"hm... wanna know?" He asked.

"aishhhhh......" YongHwa mumbled.

"he is a good young doctor. I heard that she is the best one in her country." he explained.

"her country?? I think she is korean" YongHwa said.

"hm ne, majayo. but she is not here before. mmmmmm she is in..... mmmm... Indonesia? I think that is the country name that she live before." he said.

"hm... I have heared it too. she live in indonesia." YongHwa said.

"hm..... I think that's why she leave us now." he said.

"why?" YongHwa Said.

"She goes to National University Hospital" He said.

"how you know?" YongHwa said.

"doctor Choi call me and said that A-ra ssi ups doctor Kim must go there." he said.

"ah.... arraseo" YongHwa said.

"ready?" Manager asked.

"for what?" YongHwa asked.

"look..... your fans" He said.

"eodi??" YongHwa asked.

"Over there...... around the venue." He said.

"uwaaaa!!! they have been here???" YongHwa said when the car enter the venue.

"they were here since early morning." He said.

"Jinjjayo?" YongHwa said.

"ne. but we must say sorry to them cuz we take another way" He said when he drove the car trough special gate to enter the underground parking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Singapore Indoor Stadium 10.oo AM


"hahahaha......... I think this shirt will be great hyeong" JungShin said in the locker room.

"hahahaha ne..... but wait...." JongHyun said when a message allert tone are ringing.

"Nuguyo?" MinHyuk asked.

"Manager hyeong." He said.

"what he wrote?" JungShin asked.

"he will be here soon. with Yong hyeong" he said.

"jinjjayo?? ahhhhh thanks GOD" JungShin said.

"hm.... Yong hyeong? is he okay?? its our concert......." MinHyuk said.

"I hope he is okay." JongHyun said.


*tok tok tok (door knocked)

"Annyeong!!!" Manager shouted when he enter the locker room.

"hyeong!!!" JungShin And Minhyuk shouted when they see YongHwa.

"ne?" YongHwa said while he smile.

"gwaenchanayo?" JongHyun asked.

"ne.... gwaenchana..." YongHwa said.

"lets start uri reharsal" YongHwa said.

"ne hyeong" JungShin said.

"don't let uri BOICE disapointed." YongHwa said.

"aaaa..... agree hyeong....!!!" JungShin shouted.

"but... where is A-ra ssi?" JongHyun asked.

"She will be late." Manager said.

"mwo? waeyo?" JongHyun asked.

"mollayo.... she have another business." manager said.

"ah...... arraseo" JongHyun said.

"Annyeong..... here is the song list" A man said and gave the papers

"OK. Thanks." Manager said.

"here is what we've plan. read this.... we will guide you from backstage." manager said while he gave the papers.

"ah... algeseumnida" JungShin said.

"let's reharsal." manager said.

"what about the costume hyeong?" MinHyuk asked.

"don't think it. the stylist will prepare it." Manager said.

"ah ne" MinHyuk said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Blue Moon Singapore - Inside the Singapore Indoor Stadium

CN Blue sing Where you are after the opening, But A-ra still do not appear.
I’m breaking down. I am screaming out

My time is running out. What do I do now?
Oh give up? Or stand up? I don’t know. 
I wanna break the spell now

I’m drowning now. I am crying out
My time is running out
I need someone to save me now.
Somewhere, Lady luck will smile at me. Yeah

I’m searching where you are
Oh shining down on me from where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby. Always be right there, baby
Oh please touch my body and my face
I’m searching where you are
Can you see what I need? It’s where you are
I’ll be always be right there, baby. Always be right there, baby
You know? When I can be where you are, only then I will shine bright

I’m crumbling down. I’m falling apart
My time is running out. What do I do now?
Oh give up? Or stand up?
I don’t know. I wanna break the spell now

I can’t breathe now. I’m losing myself
My time is running out
I need someone to save me now
Somewhere Lady luck will smile at me. Yeah

I’m searching where you are
Oh shining down on me from where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby. Always be right there, baby
Oh please touch my body and my face
I’m searching where you are
Can you see what I need? It’s where you are
I’ll be always be right there, baby. Always be right there, baby
You know? When I can be where you are, only then I will shine bright

I wanna be like a bird
I wanna fly to the sky whenever, oh wherever
I will search where you are right now
And I will fly high

I’m searching where you are
Oh shining down on me from where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby. Always be right there, baby
Oh please touch my body and my face
I’m searching where you are
Can you see what I need? It’s where you are
I’ll be always be right there, baby. Always be right there, baby
You know? When I can be where you are, only then I will shine, only then I willshine, only then I will shine bright only then I will shine bright, only then Iwill shine bright

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*outside the building

"Annyeonghaseyo" A-Ra said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ticket please" A man said.

"mmm.... sorry sir, I don't have the ticket." A-Ra said.

"Hm... than you can't get in" he said in front of the gate.

"ah... ani ani... ups... no.... mmmm I'm not gonna watch the concert." A-Ra said.

"So... why you here?" the other man said.

"wait can you call CN Blue's Manager?" A-Ra said.

"aaaa.... so... you wanna join FNC as a singer?" the man that have "Jonathan" writen in his clothes said.

"NO.....! or can you call some one from FNC??? this is urgent." A-Ra said.

"ah.... you just wanna cheat us. wanna get in without ticket. aren't you?" the other man with "Michael" on his clothes said.

"Aissshhhhhh......" A-Ra mumbled than she call someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Backstage

#ddrrrtttttt ddddrrrttttt............

"ah ne, doctor Kim. eodieyo?" Manager said on the phone.

"ah... OK OK I'll out now. wait there." He said than he hung up the call.

"take care of this. I'll pick doctor Kim outside." Manager said to his assistant.

"ne Hyeong" he said when manager leave him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*outside the building

"Doctor Kim!!!" Manager shouted.

"ne!!" A-ra replied.

"Sorry this is our doctor. She late becaus she have another 
business. We have wait for her." he added.

"really?" Michael said.

"yes. please let her in." Manager said.
"Ah.... OK than" Jonathan said.

"gamsahamnida" A-Ra said while she bow.

"come on doctor this way" manager said.

"ne" A-ra said while she followed him.

"what you bring?" Manager asked.

"oxygen can" A-ra replied.

"what for?" he asked.

"JongHyun and YongHwa." A-Ra said.

"JongHyun?" he asked.

"yes...... I've asked my senior about it. we need to break it for a while specially for JongHyun." A-ra said.

"why?" he asked curiously.

"I'll tell you latter. just follow what I said." A-ra said when they reach backstage.

"OK" Manager said when A-Ra prepare all the things in a room. She set the Air Conditioner on a temperature that needed. She arrange the chair in a good way so that she can take care all member with a good mobilisation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OK!!! how is the show???? are you tired??" The MC said.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" all boice shouted.

"We will let our boys for take a rest for a while. and here is our boys behind the scenes of "I'm Sorry" making Video.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-Ra ssi. I'm looking of you" JongHyun Said when they off the stage.

"Rest here.... JongHyun ssi, YongHwa ssi, JungShin ssi, MinHyuk ssi" A-ra said while pointing their chair one by one.

"here." A-ra gives them oxygen can. One can for each member.

"use it like this" A-Ra show them how to use it.

"Only ten times and you will feel better. JongHyun ssi use it more than it." A-ra added.

"what about me???" YongHwa asked.

"After you got 5 times spray you drink this." A-ra gives him an Oxygen water to drink. "and you continue another 5 times spray" A-ra said.

"all of you got one. JungShin ssi and MinHyuk ssi drink it after finish with the oxygen can." She added. "than JongHyun ssi drink it after more than 10 times spray and after it you must use the oxygen can again for at least 5 time spray." She said.

"ok" all said while they use the oxygen can.

"finish!!!" JungSin said. "uwa!!! I feel so fresh!!" He added.

"ne, majayo" MinHyuk said.

"wait for me!!" JongHyun Said when YongHwa finish his 5 times oxygen spray after drink the water.

"We will wait you." All said.

"Finish!!!" JongHyun said when he finish it.

"Good. You can back to the stage. after your behind the scene ended." A-Ra said. 

"Ready?" Manager said when all member exit the rest room.

"Ne Hyeong" All said.

"We feel better now" JungShin said.

"I'm Too.... Much better." JongHyun added.

"OK readey to rock the stage?" Manager said.

"Yes!!" all replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On The Stage

Olaenmaniya uyeonhi neol bon ge
Yeojeonhi yeppeun geudaeroya
Yeope geu namja cham joha boyeosseo
Geu namja son jeoldae nochima

Oh neol salanghaeseo neol tteonan geoya
Neoreul bonaen geoya
Nal miwohaedo deo jaldwaetjanha
Neon utgo itjanha

Na anieodo nega useojundamyeon
Oh lalalalalala nananananana
Oh na anieodo nega haengbokhadamyeon
Oh lalalalalala nanananana haengbokhae

(Haengbokhae haengbokhae
You must be happy you must be happy)

Cheoeumen mollasseo salangdo mollasseo
Geulaeseo neol apeuge haesseo
Maeil naege sangcheo nan ne mameul
Ijeya nan al geot gateunde

Oh na mianhaeseo nan gomawoseo
Neoreul bonaen geoya
Neon moreujiman da jaldoen geoya
Neon haengbokhanikka

Na anieodo nega useojundamyeon
Oh lalalalalala nananananana
Oh na anieodo nega haengbokhadamyeon
Oh lalalalalala nanananana haengbokhae

Nal tteonagado joheun salang mannamyeon
Oh lalalalalala nananananana
Oh nal tteonagado neoneun haengbokhanikka
Oh lalalalalala nanananana Gwaenchanha

YongHwa RAPing
"Hey girl ne ape natanago sipjido
Neoreul pigonhage hago sipjido anha
Neon areumdawo jigeumdo yeojeonhi
Neol eungwonhago haengbokhaejigireul sunsuhi bireojulge
Salang? Molla amuteun michidorok johahaesseo neoman
Ijen geu maldo soyongeomneun marini yeogiseo geumanhago galkke
Skip"

"Kya!!!!!!" All BOICE shouted.

After "La La La" they sing "Just Please (Korean version)" than "Tattoo" and after that they performed "In My Head (Korean version)". 

Next they performed "Intuition" and "I'm A Loner".

"uri last song!!!!" YongHwa said. "I'm Sorry" JongHyun added.

"one, two, three, four!" YongHwa said.

(It’’s over I’m sorry)
(Do it do it do it now do it do it do it now)

Mworago nan ne mal moreugesseo
Na sirtaneun ne mareul moreugesseo
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy (r u crazy)
Gandago seulpeun cheok yeongi malgo
Tteonandago pinggyedo geuman malhae
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy (I’m really want you to get away)

Ne majimak mareun geu chagaun mareun
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
Saranghandadeoni nabakke eopdadeoni
Oh geureoko geureon geojitmariya
Ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan mareun
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) you tell me sorry (you tell me sorry)
Moduga byeonhaedo neomaneun aniran mal
Oh nuguna malhaneun geureon ppeonhan marilppuniya

Ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
Utgineun neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
Jjajeungnan neoui han madi hwaga nan neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy

Narago neoege jeonbuda jun, nayeonneunde gapjagi tteonandago
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy (r u crazy)
Garago maeum da tteonan saram
Bonaendago deo isang japji anha
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy (I’m really want you to get away)

Ne majimak mareun geu chagaun mareun
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
Saranghandadeoni nabakke eopdadeoni
Oh geureoko geureon geojitmariya
Ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan mareun
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) you tell me sorry (you tell me sorry)
Moduga byeonhaedo neomaneun aniran mal
Oh nuguna malhaneun geureon ppeonhan maril ppuniya

Ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
Utgineun neoui han madi (I’m sorry I’m sorry)
Jjajeungnan neoui han madi hwaga nan neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy

Ne mare naega tto muneojyeo ne mare haneuldo muneojyeo
Angmong gateun ne mal deutgi sirheo jebal oh no no
Nae gwitgae ullin nae gaseume bakhin
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
Saranghaji malgeol maeum jujina malgeol
Oh ireoke naman apeujanha

Nae du nuneul jeoksin nae simjange bakhin
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) you tell me sorry (you tell me sorry)
Dasineun an hallae jugeodo nan an hallae
Oh neoege swiwotdeon geureon heunhan sarang ttawi

Janinhan neoui han madi
Naengjeonghan neoui han madi (I ’m sorry I ’m sorry)
Sangcheo nan neoui han madi sseudi sseun neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me I’m so crazy

"we want more!!! we want more!! we want more!!" All BOICE shouted.

Than the Encore start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Backstage

"what are you doing?" Manager said.

"they will finished soon." A-Ra said.

"oxygen again?" Manager asked curiously.

"yes. after that we must get a general check up when we back to seoul" A-Ra explained.

"manager nim..... you must try it to.... here" A-ra gives him a can of oxygen can. "use it like this." A-ra said while instantiate how to use it.

"OK" manager said.

"drink this after you finish it. just slowly and feel it. try 5 time spray" A-Ra said.

"hm...... I feel better now" Manager said after he finish drink the water.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*on the stage

Yo, I never lose myself... everyday
I can get pressure at times
I'm gotta try again and back again
I'll try it all night
Let's go

More, bigger halls and albums
Don't lose my first intention

I never lose myself everyday
More, bigger home
And bling-blings we got more concentration
I never lose myself everyday
I can get pressures at times
But I am strong and I try to sing all night

I don't like same songs
And I don't like same sounds
I just love to try all night
I'm gonna try again, try again, 
Back again try it all night
I never give up forever
Try again, try again, back again
Time to try
I want to try to show all night

More, bigger car and concert
Don't lose first my big passion
I never lose myself everyday

More bigger world and listeners
We do more gig in many nation

I never lose myself everyday
I can get pressures at times
But I am strong and I try to sing all night

I don't like same songs
And I don't like same sounds
I just love to try all night

I'm gonna try again, try again, 
Back again try it all night
I never give up forever
Try again, try again, back again
Time to try
I want to try to show all night

Try it all night, all night... 

I'm gonna smile again, smile again, 
Back again smile all night
I'll never cry, forever
Smile again, smile again, back again
Time to smile I want to try to smile all night

Try again, try again, back again
Try it all night, I'll never give up forever
Try again, try again, back again
Time to try, I want try to show all night.

Ohhh~ dudurududu durudurududu~

"Thankyou very much!!!" YongHwa said.

"please be save" JongHyun said.

"I Love You All" JungShin said while he throw a guitar pick on the standing area.

"Saranghae boice!!!" MinHyuk said.

"See you next time!!" YongHwa said while all member bowing before they off the stage.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*backstage

"uwwwwwaaaaaaa!!!! I love this" YongHwa said when he off the stage.

"Thankyou everybody!!!" JongHyun shouted.

"Thankyou doctor." JungShin said while he shake A-Ra's hand.

"ne, your welcome" A-Ra replied while she smiled.

"but all of you must use the oxygen again now. sorry disturbing." A-Ra said.

"OK" JungShin said then he enter the rest room.

"this is mine??" he asked.

"yes that is yours" A-Ra said when the other sit on their chair.

"your oxygen can and water are on your right side." she added.

"ne... Gamsahamnida!!!!!!" All said.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dictionary
majayo = You were right.

gamsahamnida = thank you.
jal meogeseumnida = let's eat, Thanks for the food.
mwo? = what?
eodie? = Where are you?
jinjjayo? = really?

underlined words are indonesian.
the other are korean.

------------------------------------------------oo------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ^_^ Sorry for the bad english. Hope u like it and Hope can post the next chapter soon ^_^ see you ^_^

Please leave your comment..... Gamsahamnida....... ^_^

-end-



posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment