Sunday, October 26, 2014

"The Burning Seoul" - chapter 5 : "Please Stay life Hyeong"



cast :

- Kim A-Ra
- YouKyoung (AOA)
- Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)
- Lee JongHyun (CN Blue)
- Lee JungShin (CN Blue)
- Kang Min Hyuk (CN Blue)
- AOA Members
- Another cast

genre :
fun, semi real.

Author :
SoYoung

type :
series

this is just a fan fiction not a reality...... but some of the situation and place are based on reality... have a nice time to read.... ^_^ Hope u like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Drrrttttt……. Drrrrttttt………dddrrrtttttttt

Sesangeseonaboda yeppeun
Sesangeseo naboda chakhan
Geureon yeojan dasin ne insaenge eobseo
Jeongsincharyeo baboya

"hm…..where is my phone?" A-ra mumbled when she know that her
phone is ringing…… heralarams are on and its screaming louder and louder.

"a….igeo!!” She said when she found it.

"Kyaaa!!!!!I’m late!!!" she scream while rush to prepare everything. Fast Bath, Change herclothes, insert all thing she needs in her bag, make her shoes, etc.

"hm……hope that everything was fine….." She hopes whil e she close and lock the door. than she rushed to the elevator.

"Annyeong" A-Ra said when she meets YongHwa and JongHyun infront of the elevator.

"Annyeong" Yonghwa said.

*ding! elevator's doors are oppened. than they entered the elevator.

"A-Ra ssi?" YongHwa said.

"aaaa... ne? mmm.... YongHwa ssi." A-Ra said than she smiled.

"Are You late? you look so mmmm......" YongHwa said while he looking at A-ra from Top to toe.

"Ah... ne.... sorry" A-Ra said while she smoothed her clothes.

"a... gwaenchanayo" Yonghwa said while he smiled.

*ding! elevator's doors are oppened. than A-ra off from the elevator as fast as she can.

"Aduh!! Joesonghamnida" A-Ra said when he crushed JongHyun's and she bow a litle than run to a taxi that parking outside the building.

"Seoul daehakgyo" A-Ra said while she entered the taxi.

"A... ne" The driver replied.

"as fast as you can" A-ra said.

"ne" he replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Igeo... Gamsahamnida ajeossi" A-Ra said while she gave the money to the driver when she off from the taxi.

"ah... babo me... Aish" A-Ra mumbled.

"annyeonghaseyo" A man said.

"ah.. ne, annyeonghaseyo" A-Ra said.

"Lee YoongHyun imnida" He said. "are you new here?" he added.

"Ah ne, A-ra... mm kim A-Ra imnida, yes I'm new here. This is my first day and I have an appointment with the College of Medicine's Dean.

"ah I can show you the way. come this way" YoongHyun said.

"Gamsahamnida YoongHyun ssi" A-ra said while she followed him.

"this is your Collage, College of Medicine. you can ask someone inside. I must go to my class now See you" YoongHyun Said.

"A... ne YoongHyun ssi, gamsahamnida" A-Ra said while she bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said to a girl that sit on the bench.

"a.. ne, annyeonghaseyo" She replied.

"may I know, where is the Dean's room?" A-Ra said.

"Ah... ne, you van go to the 5th floor than follow the directon there. you can go there by the elevators over there" than girl said while pointing where the elevators are.

"Gamsahamnida" A-Ra said while she bow

"ne, anieyo" that girl said than A-ra walk trough the elevator.

*ding! elevator's doors are oppened.

"Dean's Room..." A-ra mumbled when the elevator's doors are oppened and a bing direction panel are stand right infront of the elevator.

"aaaa... here is the room." A-ra mumbled.

"annyeonghaseyo..... My name is Kim A-Ra. I wanna meet with Mr. Dae-Hee Kang. May I?" A-Ra said.

"You must make an appointment first" a woman replied.

"I've make it. My name is Kim A-Ra. aaa.... here is covering letter" A-Ra said while she gave the card.

"you can wait there A-Ra ssi. mmm but wait... you late 15 minutes ne?" She said.

"yes... I know it but.... may I meet him? I'm lost. I'm new here, May I?" A-Ra said.

"I'll Try" She said. "A-Ra ssi....?" she said.

"ne?" A-Ra replied.

"follow me" She said.

"ne." A-Ra said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said when she entering a room.

"aa... ne, Annyeonghaseyo A-Ra ssi. hm... sit down please." A Man said.

"Ne, Gamsahamnida Sir" A-Ra said then she sit.

"hm... Kim A-Ra. Is that your name?" He Asked.

"Yes sir. that is my name." A-Ra replied.

"hm... OK! Your recomendation and All of data was in. and Welcome to the College of Medicine." He said.

"Gamsahamnida sir, but What must I do? I mean after this." A-Ra said.

"hm You must Go here and meet him" He said while he gave an envelope that already sealed.

"ne." A-Ra said.

"and you can continue your study here after it" he said.

"thank you sir." A-Ra said.

"Ne, anieyo. Be a good colleger" He said.

"ne, sir. I'll try my best" A-ra replied.

"now you can go there" he said

"Ok sir" A-Ra said "Annyeonghaseyo" she added while she bow than leaving the room.

"ahhhh... next procedure" A-ra said while she looking for the place that wrote on the envelope that she get.

"ah igeo...." A-Ra said.

"annyeonghaseyo" She said when she meet a woman on the front desk.

"ne, annyeonghaseyo" She replied.

"Igeo.... may I met him?" A-Ra said while she gave the envelope to that woman.

"please wait over there" that woman said.

"ne, Gamsahamnida" A-Ra said. than she go to the waiting room.

"A-Ra ssi?" A woman calling.

"ne?" A-ra replied while she stand.

"You can get in now. come." she said.

"Gamsahamnida" A-Ra said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" A-Ra said to a man that sit behind his desk.

"a... Annyeong... come sit" He said.

"Gamsahamnida sir" A-ra said.

"Hm...... From..... Indonesia" He said while read the letter.

"OK! m... you must do some test here for knowing where is your level are." He said.

"So? what must I do?" A-Ra said.

"We need to Know what is your speciality as a young doctor" He said.

"Ah... geuraeyo. So... where I can start my test?" A-Ra asked.

"You can Start tomorrow. I'll wait You At Seoul National University Hospital. ER, 7.oo AM" He said.

"Yes Doctor, I'll be there at the time." A-Ra said.

"You can call me Doctor Choi, everybody call me like that" He said.

"Ah... Algeseumnida Doctor Choi" A-Ra said.

"dont forget your personal goods" He added.

"ne, I'll remember it." A-Ra said.

"Than... See You tomorrow" He said.

"Ne, see you tomorrow and thank you Doctor Choi." A-Ra said. "Annyeonghaseyo" she said than leave the room.

"Annyeong" Doctor Choi replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong" A-ra said when she reach the front desk.

"annyeonghaseyo" a woman said.

"where is SeoYoung eonni?" A-ra said ^_^

"ah SeoYoung eonni? She is off today." she said.

"ah OK! mmmm I just wanna say that I'll need my car tomorrow at 6.oo AM." A-Ra said.

"Ok... I'm sorry, What is your name?" She said.

"A-Ra.. Kim A-Ra." A-Ra said.

"ah... A-ra ssi, what can I help you?" a man said.

"ah Lee ajeossi. I need my car tomorrow at 6.oo am. can you help me? I mean that you make sure that everything is okay with my car? since it has been long time I didn't use it." A-Ra said.

"ah... of chourse A-ra ssi" He said.

"This is the keu" A-Ra said while she gave him tha car keys.

"ne... I'll check everything. don't worry" he said.

"ne, I believe in you ajeossi" A-Ra said. Gamsahamnida, annyeong" she added then she walk trough the elevator.

"Annyeong... have a nice day" Lee ajeossi said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"aaahhhh...... ah........ help!!!" JongHyun said in panic.

"what happened JongHyun ssi?" A-Ra said when she off the elevator.

"YongHwa hyeong! YongHwa hyeong!" He said.

"what?? what are you talking?" A-Ra said confused.

"YongHwa colapse." JongHyun said.

"OK! where is he?" A-Ra said.

"follow me" JongHyun said while he rushed to YongHwa's place.

"May I?" A-Ra said when Jungshin and MinHyuk are try to save YongHwa.

"what happened?" A-Ra said while she checked YongHwa's condition.

"But Who are you? are you a doctor?" JungShin said. "I think that is better I call Ambulance but there will be chaos outside."

"call me doctor Kim" A-ra said while she keep try to save YongHwa.

"MinHyuk ssi please keep him like this. in this potition. I'll be back soon. JungShin ssi come with me." A-Ra ordered.

"ne" Minhyuk and Jungshin said.

"hallo.... please bring my car to underground. park it right in front of the elevator!" A-Ra said on the phone.

" ER? I'm doctor Kim. please prepare all thing! I'll come 15 minutes from now" A-Ra said while she gave the wheelchair to Jungshin and she take her doctor equipment than lock her apartment door.

Jungshin rushed to his dorm. Than MinHyuk and JongHyun lift YongHwa to the wheelchair.

"Go!" A-Ra said. while she hold the elevator doors.

*ding! (elevator doors oppened)

"come.... Get him in" A-Ra said while she wear her doctor dress and rushed in ti the drivers seat.

"JongHyun ssi please wear your seat belt." She said.

"ne" JongHyun said.

"A-Ra ssi are you really a doctor?" JongHyun said.

"please be quite! don't disturb my concentration" She said while looking at the speedometer that shows 120 Km/hr.

*din din (A-Ra makes the horn)

#dddccciiiiiiitttttttttttttttt (she drift the carright infront of the Emergency Room of Seoul National University Hospital)

"Emergency!" A-Ra shouted.

"Yes doctor!" all nurse shouted and start to bring YongHwa into Emergency Room.

"he choked while eating! please checked everything. Hope that no peanuts on his respiratory tract" A-Ra said.

"Sorry... Who Are You?" A man said.

"I'am doctor Kim, ah... I forgot... can you call doctor Choi? tell him that I'm here and here is an Emergency situation?" A-Ra said.

"Ah... Ok" he said.

"annyeong, what happened?" doctor Choi said when he arrive 5 minutes later.

"Annyeong doctor, he is choked while eating! My analysis, if his condition are worsen we must do a surgery. cus there is a possibility that there is a penut on his respiratory tract" A-Ra said.

"Good analysis." doctor Choi said.

"Prepare the Surgery Room!" doctor Choi said.

"ne doctor" All said.

"doctor Lee, please call doctor Jae-Joon and the team. we must save his life" doctor Choi said.

"ne doctor" doctor Lee said.

"A-Ra, I'll take over this" doctor Choi said.

"OK doctor. Save him please." A-Ra said.

"ne, I'll try my best" he said. " I call the best team here" He added.

"Gamsahamnida" A-Ra said while she bowing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-ra ssi how is hyeong?" Jungshin asked when he see A-Ra geting out from the room.

"hm.... not so good. I think we got the worst." A-Ra said.

"Mwo? hyeong? he die?" JongHyun asked.

"I'm not say it. He will save but the possibility is so small without surgery." A-Ra said.

"ah hyeong.. you must hold on, you must life!" MinHyuk mumbled.

"that is better we pray for the best" A-Ra said.

"doctor Kim, you can wait out side the surgery room" a nurse said. "follow me please" she added.

"did the team has arrived?" A-Ra asked.

"ne, doctor, everybody is in the surgery room" she replied while she push a number on the elevetor panel.

"come, this way" she said when the elevators reach the floor of surgery room.

"You can wait here" she said than she entered the room.

"A-Ra ssi.... how many percent, the posibility for YongHwa hyeong to life?" JungShin asked.

"60 %" A-Ra said. "but pray!" she added.

"ne" Jungshin said.

*ding (the Surgery room sign is on it means that the surgery was started)

"what it means?" MinHyuk said while he pointing the lamp that on.

"The surgery was started" A-Ra said.

"Please be save and please stay life hyeong" Minhyuk mumbled, keep praying

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dictionary

geuraeyo = yes, really?,
gamsahamnida = thank you.
aduh = auch

underlined words are indonesian.
the other are korean.
------------------------------------------------oo------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ^_^ Sorry for the bad english. Hope u like it and Hope can post the next chapter soon ^_^ see you ^_^

Please leave your comment..... Gamsahamnida....... ^_^

-end-

posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment