Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SUPER JUNIOR NEW YEAR (CRAZZY ELF THE SERRIES Fanfiction)



cast : Super Junior Members
genre : comedy, fun, semi real
Author : SoYoung
type : One shoot serries

Some of the part of this Fan Fiction are real.... but the other are just a fiction....... so don't ask "are this real???" all of my FanFiction are semi real.... gomawoyo... happy reading chingu....



“Hoahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Saehae bok mani badeuseyo!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!!!!” Hyuk Shouted happily.

“Saengil chukahamnida, Sungmin Hyung!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!” Kyu said while give a big hug for his hyung.

“Hah…… finish the show!! Lets home!!!” Teuk said.

"Ahhh hyung…. We make a birthday party for Sungmin hyung first!!?? Can we???” RyeoWook begged.

“Ah OK! Lets have a lil party for our pumkin’s birthday .” Teuk agreed.

“Saengil chukhahamnida….. saengil chukhahamnida…. Saengil chukhahamnida….. hyung!!!!!” Kyu Singing while Wookie bring a birthday cake.

“ah….. gomawoyo…!!!” Sungmin surprised.

“Blew the candle….. blew the candle…. Blew the candle now!!!” kyu sing.



“ok. Ok. I’ll blew it.” Sungmin replied.

“make a wish first hyung” Wookie remined.

“hm OK!” Sungmin start wishing than blew the candles.

“woah….. you blew it once hyung…..” Kyu said.

“hm… ne… but why you happy knew it?” Sungmin asked.

“it mean that your wish will come true soon.” Kyu replied.

“aish…. Jinja???!! ” Sungmin surprised.

“ne hyung… waeyo???” Kyu said.

“ah…..” Sungmin shouted than make a sad face.

"what happened?? Why are you sad?? Am I wrong??” Kyu sayd realized that Sungmin sad.

“no…., I’m sad because………” Sungmin stop his sentence than make another sad face again.

“waeyo??” Hyuk asked curiously.

“ah……… BABO me!!!!!!” Sengmin Shouted.

“waeyo Hyung?” Kyu asked with a lovelly voice.

“aish…… if my wishes will be come true soon I must make a lot wishes!!! Argghhhhhh!!” Sungmin explained.

“So? You just make a lil wishes??? Aish how it could be??” Kyu complained.

“ne….! I just make a lil wishes…..” Sungmin said with sad tone.

“Ah… so… you not make a wish for me???” Kyu asked angrily.

“hm…. That’s why you angry???” Sungmin asked.

“hm…” Kyu noded.

“don’t worry chagiya… the first wish is for you…” Sungmin said with a smooth voice.

“really??” Kyu asked unsure.

“ne…. but I can’t told you my wishes right????” Sungmin said.

“ne…..” Kyu replied.

“hm… if you told me before I blew the candles… I’ll make a lot of wishes….. why you not told me???” Sungmin complained.

“Aish hyung…!!! you nota asked me… how I know you don’t know about it!!!” Kyu said.

“Aish…!!!!! Slice the cake now!!!!” Hyuk complaining.

“hahahahahahahhahahahahah” Kyu Laughed.

“Why you laughed?” Hyuk asked Kyu.

“Cuz You hungry!!! Hahahahahaha” Kyu said.

“Mwo???? I’m not hungry yet..!!” Hyuk complaining.

“Aish… jinjja!!!! Slice the cake now!!!” Kyu repeted Hyuk.

“AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!” Hyuk angry.

“OK! OK! I’ll slice it now! Who want the first slice???” Sungmin said.

“Up to you Sungmin-ah…” Teuk replied.

“Here Hyung for you…..” Sungmin gave the firs slice to Teuk who gave him thae cake.

“Gomawoyo Saeng!” Teuk said.

“Aish….. Lets warrrrrrrrrr!!!!” Kyu Shouted. Than Hyuk jump to the cake and threw a big slice of cake to Sungmin.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Sungmin shouted surprised.

“cuz I blew it al once…” Sungmin explained.

“and… lets start the war!!!” Kyu shouted and all members threw a pice of cake to SungMin.

“horayyyy!!!!!” Wook shouted happily

After the great war finished……..

“Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida…… hyung…..” Kyu sing happily.

“Saeng…. Enough!” Sungmin said when Kyu sing over and over…. He won’t stop singing.

“Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida…..” Kyu keep singing.

“come Home…. Enough for the SOJU…. Come home Kyu! You have drunk!” Teuk said.

“I’m not drunk yet… you forget?? I’m good enough in this…. But I’m sleepy hyung! remember SLEEPY not drunk!” Kyu said.

“Aish…. Come home… I’m sleepy too….” Hyuk said.

“hahahahahahahaha” Kyu laughed.

“why are you laugh??” Hyuk asked.

“You Hyuk… you! I think you drunk not sleepy… don’t copycat my words…. Hahahahah” Kyu said while walk away to the parking place.

“Get in!” Yesung ordered.
“OK hyung…..” Kyu answered. While get in to the car. The other member is joining to.

“Lets go…. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida….. Saengil Chukkahamnida…..” Kyu stil sing.

------------------------------

“aish Hyung!!!!!” Kyu complined when Teuk kick the break at they dorm parking place .

“ahahahaha wake up!!! We were arrived!!!” Teuk shouted while the other mini van is parking beside.

“hoooaaahhhhh” Hyuk yawning when oout from the car that just parking beside.

“come… get in to the dorm!” Hyuk ordered to all member.
“OK Hyuk….” Kyu shouted while walk trough the door.

“push the button kyu!” Teuk ordered.

“ne hyung…” Kyu push the floor button at the elevator button panel while singing teasing Sungmin.

“here we are!!” Kyu shouted when the elevator doors opened.

Teuk and the other rushes out but they confused… something different from their floor…. Did it changed by the management??

Than Yesung realizes something. “Kyu Ah!!” he called Kyu.

“Ne Hyung” kyu answered.

“what floor you push? The elevator button I mean.” Yesung asked.

“12th of chourse” Kyu said surely.

“its 21st flor hyung” Wook said after checked.

“get in to elevator!” Hyuk shouted while pushed Kyu.

“let me push….!” Sungmin said.

“12th floor hyung” Wook remind him.

“hm…” Sungmin noded

….ding…. Elevator’s doors opened.

“hahahahahahahaha” Hyuk laughed.

“what are you laughing for???” Teuk asked Hyuk.

“I think I’ll never belived that Kyu is the master of math of us!!” Hyuk said while hold his laugh.

“mwo??? Waeyo Hyuk???” Kyu complained.

“u said it 12th? But its 21st is that master of math that cant make it different between 12 and 21??” Hyuk explained than Laughing out loud.

“aish… jinja!!” Kyu complained.

“enough! Get in to your own room!! Sleep!!” Teuk ordered when they are in the dorm.

All of them get in to their own room and sleep well…… hm… see you at the next series….. mianhae for the late post….

-end-


thanks for read.... Sorry for my bad english....
Mianhamnida...... Gomawoyo *bow
this is my 5th Fan Fiction.... ^^

posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment