Monday, June 24, 2013

"The Burning Seoul" - chapter 3 : New neighbor


cast :
- Kim A-Ra
- YouKyoung (AOA)
- Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)
- Lee JongHyun (CN Blue)
- Lee JungShin (CN Blue)
- Kang Min Hyuk (CN Blue)
- AOA Members
- Another cast

genre :
fun, semi real.

Author :
SoYoung

type :
series

this is just a fan fiction not a reality...... but some of the situation and place are based on reality... have a nice time to read.... ^_^ Hope u like it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*9.oo pm KST


"hyeong!!!!!" a man said.

"ne?" the other man replied.

"do you know that we have a new neoghbor?" he said.

"Hyukie.... I'm your hyeong, of chourse I know it" the other said.

"aish YeongHwa hyeong....." MinHyuk said aegyoing.

"her name is Kim A-Ra." YeongHwa added.


"wait! are you talking about our new neighbor?" a tall boy joining, after he finish his bath and take his pajamas.

"aaaaa JungShin-aaa ...... majayo!! 10 poin for you" YongHwa said.

"she has been moving this evening, ne?" JungShin said.

"ne, majayo." YongHwa said.

"wait.... both of you know that???" MinHyuk asked.

"Ne Hyeong" Jungshin said while JongHwa just noded.

"Where is JongHyun?" YongHwa asked.

"He is burned at the bathroom" MinHyuk said than laughing.

"noooo hyoung..... his fire was gone by the water" Jungshin Joked.

"aaaaa..... neeee...... majayo. He is to shy to out without his fire" Minhyuk said.

"Hei You think I'm Jhony Fantastic 4, Ha?" Jonghyun apeared while strangled MinHyuk.

"ups..... I'll stay away from uri Jhony" Jungsin said than laughing.

"Aishhhhh...... JungShin-a!!! Watch out!!!" JongHyun said while he showing his anger.

"uuuuu.... I'm affraid...... Leader hyeong pleas protect me" Jungshin teasing while runing and hide behind YongHwa.

"hm..... STOP!" YongHwa shouted, than sudenly everybody are in their position like a scalpture. Jungshin hiding behind Yonghwa. while Minhyuk are seating on the sofa and JongHyun are still showing his anger to JungShin.

"PLAY!" YongHwa Said. than everybody moved again.

"Yong-hyeong the stop is to long..... you make my neck a lil bit hurt." MinHyuk complained.

"aaaaaa.... ne.... joesonghamnida" Yonghwa said.

*DingDong.... DingDong (door bell ringing)

"JungShin-a see who is coming" JongHyun said.

"OK! hyoeng. But Don't Burn me" Jungshin said while he walk trough the door.

"aaaaa manager hyeong.... mwo haeyo?" JungShin asked.

"Igeo!" He gave something.

"Igeo mwoyeyo?" Jungshin asked.

"Mollayo, I found it infront of your door" he said.

"mmmm hyeong!!! we gote something here" JungShin said while he walking behind his manager.

"igeo mwoyeyo?" Minhyuk, JongHyun and YongHwa said together.

"mollayo" The manager and Jungshin said together too.

"come we open it, put it here" YongHwa said while he pointing a spot on the table.

"ah... ne" jungshin said while he put it on the place.

"hana.... dul... set" Yonghwa open the box's cover.

"mwo???? food? bread?" Minhyuk said.

"uwa!!!!! a lot of food here" Jungshin said.

"wait!! there is a letter inside." Jonghyun said while pointing a paper inside the box.

"ah... let me" the manager said.

"annyeonghaseyo" he read.

"annyeong" All member replied.

"Hi, my name is Kim-A-ra. I'm your new neighbor. mannaseo bangapseumnida........ Kim-A-Ra." He read it.

"mwo? A-Ra? nuguyo?" JongHyun Asked.

"Uri new neighbor" everybody replied.

"why I don't know?" Jonghyun said.

"JongHyun-aaaaa..... I just read the letter. and you did't hear it??" the manager said.

"hahahaha...... JongHyun-a.... manager still better than you!" YongHwa said.

"Aish Hyeong!!! I know it but Who Is A-Ra? why she gave us this? she not put poison on it ne?" JongHyun said.

"JongHyun-a I see a box like this in the next door. So I think she is a good person. just wanna say hi to all neighbor. I think.." Manager said.

"jinjjayo?" JongHyun said still not sure.

"if you don't want to eat, let me eat it" the manager said.

"AAAAAAA hyeong!!! I want it tooooooo" JungShin said while took a bread that he like.

"hahahahah I'm in" YongHwa said while he takes a bread randomly.

"hm.... masisseoyo!!!" Jungshin said while he eat the rest of bread on his hand.

"ne... neomu masisseoyo" Yonghwa added.

"aaaa........ I want it!!!" MinHyuk shouted to Jungshin when he take one more bread from the box.

"igeo.... you can take this." jungshin said while give him the bread.

"Hyeong... you not join us??" jungshin said to JongHyun.

"ani...... if all of you died that I'm the only one life here" JongHyun said.

"hahahahahahaha if this food is poisonous so it means that all people in this floor are died than only you and Kim-A-Ra that still alive." Manager said.

"a.... majayo hyeong" YongHwa said with his fully loaded mouth.

"aish!!!! Ok OK I'm in... thats better I'm die than stay alive with her." JongHyun said while he take one bread from inside.

"aaa.... aaa.... masisseoyo ne?" Yonghwa said to Jonghyun.

"not so bad" JongHyun replied.

"aissssshhh hyeong...... come on....... " JungShin complained.

"hmpp hmppp..... masisseoyo... neomu masisseoyo" MinHyuk said with his fully loaded mouth.

"OK! OK! masisseoyo!" Jonghyun said.


6.00 Am next day

*dingdong.... dingdong..... (door bell ringing)

"ne, jamsiman...... nuguseyo??" A-Ra said.

"Jeoyeyo! Youkyoung iyeyo!" Youkyoung shouted from the outside.

"aaa..... come in youkyoung-aaa" A-ra said while she open the door.

"aishhhhh you!!! you!!! you!!!" Youkyoung angry.

"hei..... you sleep very well... I don't want to wake you up." A-ra said.

"but why you didn't tell me?" YouKyoung complained.

"Youkyoung-aahhh... have you checked your mobile phone?" A-Ra said.

"not yet" Youkyoung said.

"I've text you" A-ra said.

"jinjjayo??? mmm.... not yet checked." Youkyoung said.

"OK... now you know that I'm here. would you help me now?" A-Ra said.

"ne... what is it?" YouKyoung said.

"igeo..... can you give this to people in this floor and to all AOA members included manager?" A-ra said.

"igeo mwoyeyo?" Youkyoung asked curiously.

"ah geugeo invitation, intro party" A-ra said.

"I've give some to SeoYoung eonni, and now for special person I ask you to deliver it" A-ra said.

"special? nuguyo?" Youkyoung said.

"of chourse all AOA members... specially you." A-ra said. "you said that you know all people here. I mean almost" A-ra Added.

"ne, of chourse... here... on this floor are CN Blue oppadeul, FT Island Oppadeul, Juniel eonni and manager." YouKyoung remembering.

"aaa... enough.... just go there and give it to them. don't forget to write their names. here is the pen" A-ra said.

"Ok! algeseumnida" Youkyoung said teasing her.

"Ok... than I must go now for make sure that everything will be on the way" A-ra said.

"OK OK I'll take care of this and I will make sure they come" Youkyoung said.

"I believe you, here is my room's key. you bring one. only you and me that bring this" A-ra said.

"OK! I know it, I'll take care of it" Youkyoung said.

"Ok than I'll go. See you. don't forget to lock the door when you are leaving" A-ra said

"ne, eomma" Youkyoung teasing.

"bye... see you... annyeonghigyeseyo" A-ra sid while leaving.

"ne, annyeonghigaseyo!!!" Youkyoung shouted than she lock the door and start to write the name in front of the CN Blue dorm.

*dingdong.... dingdong (youkyoung press the bell)

"ne...!! Nuguseyo??" A man said.

"jeoyeyo oppa!!!" youkyoung shouted.

"ah Y, what happen?" that man said.

"Yong oppa.... here... here is an invitation card from my friend. she wanna make intro party this evening at the roof." Youkyoung said.

"aaa.... arraseo" Yonghwa said.

"make sure that every one is come" Youkyoung said.

"OK Y.... dont worry" he said while he touch youkyoung's head and mess her hair.

"bye oppa, annyeong" Youkyoung said while leaving to continueing his job.


*dingdong.... dingdong..... Youkyoung press the bell after she wrote the name in the card.

"nugu?" a man said.

"jeoyeyo oppa" Youkyoung said.

"ah Y.... why you disturb us?" he said.

"igeo!" she said while gave him the card.

"igeo mwoyeyo?" he said.

"aish Minhwan oppa.... you can read ne? its an invitation card. a party. intro party." Youkyoung said.

"intro party? but we have know each other" Minhwan said.

"aish.... oppa... read the name.... its not me that invite you" Youkyoung said.

"ahhhh Kim-A-Ra..... aaaa the bread last night ne?" he said.

"aaaaa if food you remembered ne?" Youkyoung said.

"OK OK. tell her I'll come." He said.

"all of you. not just you, OK?" Youkyoung said.

"OK!" he said while he close the door.

"huft... he always like that." youkyoung mumbled.


*dingdong.... dingdong......

"ne?" a girl said.

"Y" youkyoung said.

"aaa eonni" she said.

"ne, igeo" youkyoung said.

"igeo mwoyeyo?" she said.

"intro party invitation card. my friend invite you to come" Youkyoung said.

"aaaa... myeot si yeyo?" She said.

"about 6.00 PM" Youkyoung said.

"Junhee-ya!! nuguseyo?" a woman shouted.

"its Y eonni" she said.

"ah.... Ok than.... please come... ne junhee-ya.... ups uri princes juniel..." Youkyoung teasing.

"ne eonni" she said.

"annyeong" Youkyoung said.

"annyeong eonni" Juniel said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"annyeonghaseyo" A-ra said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" a woman said.

"mmmm...... jane-ssi isseoyo?" A-ra asked.

"ne... she is waiting you. this way please" she said.

"OK" A-ra said.

"annyeonghaseyo, welcome A-ra ssi" Jane said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jane-ssi." A-ra said.

"Sit down please, I've been waiting" Jane said.

"sorry for make you waiting" A-ra said.

"gwaenchanayo, I've prepare everything you want" Jane said.

"jinjjayo? uwa!! gamsahamnida!" A-ra said.

"ne, anieyo" Jane said.

"OK I wanna see it all." A-ra said.

"follow me" Jane said.

"hm...... good.... what about the special food?" A-ra said.

"everything is ready. we will be there at 5.00 and prepare everything as you wish" jane said.

"OK! I'll pay all soon after you finish all" A-ra said.

"ne, as we deal.... you can pay it tomorrow morning." Jane said.

"ani... I'll finish it all tonight. text me your account number and I'll transfer it" A-ra said.

"OK! I'll text you my number." Jane said.

"hm... see you there.... don't be late" A-ra said.

"ne... I'll be there on time" Jane said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"annyeonghaseyo eonni" A-ra said.

"aaa ne, annyeonghaseyo A-ra ssi" SeoYoung said.

"everything is ready?" A-ra asked.

"ne. as you wish A-ra ssi" SeoYoung said.

"hm... I'll pay it" A-ra said.

"ah OK..." SeoYoung said.

"igeo." A-ra said while gave her debit card to SeoYoung.

"A.... OK" SeoYoung said. "please sign here" SeoYoung said while show here where she must sign it.

"OK" A-ra said than she sign it.

"here your card A-ra ssi" SeoYoung said.

"gamsahamnida" A-ra said.

"ne, anieyo" SeoYoung said.

"See you later" A-ra said.

"ne, see you A-ra ssi" SeoYoung said while she bow than A-ra leave her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aduh!" A-ra shouted when a man bumped into her. "joesonghamnida" A-ra said to him.

"A.... gwaenchanayo" that man said when A-ra enter the elevator and then the elevator doors are closed.

"wow...... you just say gwaenchanayo" YongHwa said to JongHyun.

"ne, what els?" JongHyun said.

"you didn't say sorry? you crushed her!" YongHwa said.

"ne hyeong you crushed her. you didn't see her face? she looks hurt" JungShin said.

"jinjjayo?" JongHyun said.

"ne.... aish Hyeong if you like this, no one that want to love you. you are so cold" MinHyuk teasing.

"hm... thats Okay... I'm fine although I'm single." JongHyun said.

"hahahahahahahahah" JungShin and MinHyuk laughing together while they enter the car.

"aishhh why are you laughing?" JongHyun said.

"your face hyeong, funny hahahahahah" Jungshin said than laughing.

"aish!!! enough!" JongHyun angry.

"ahahahahahahahaha" the other laughing together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dingdong..... dingdong......

"ne, nuguyo?" A-ra said.

"jeoyeyo" chanmi said.

"aaa chanmi-ya, mina-ya, seolhyun-a... come in" A-ra said when she open the door.

"ne eonni" they said.

"everything okay?' Seolhyun asked.

"ne, perfect" A-ra said.

"aaa.... jinjjayo??" mina said.

"ne, dear. everything is find and it will goes like what I want" A-Ra said.

*Goodbye darling Hey You
OH My darling Hey You
Jugeul mankkeum saranghae
Jebal naege dorawa jweo
Saranghanikka
Neoman anikka~
Dashi hanbeonman love forever

"ya hallo..... ah eomma apa kabar?" A-ra said

"ya, saya baik baik saja di sini" A-ra said again after someone speaking on the other side.

"ya eomma jangan khawatir, semuanya baik. A-ra akan pulang jika semua sudah selesai" A-ra said.

"ya eomma.... jaga diri eomma. Saranghaeyo, bogoshipeoyo" A-ra said than she hang up the call.

"eonni.... nuguyo?" Chanmi said curiously.

"je eomma" A-ra said

"a.... arraseo" chanmi said.

"what are you talking about? which language is it?" seolhyun said.

"Its Indonesian. eomma ask me did I'm okay? and I said that I'm fine. and she said that all familly miss me, and I said that I'll go home when everything are done here" A-ra explained.

"So... you wanna back to........ Indo....." mina said

"Indonesia?" Seolhyun added.

"ne, some day. I've mother, namdongsaenggo yeodongsang. and I miss them so much" A-ra said.

"we will miss you eonni" Mina said.

"hahahahaha gwaenchanayo..... I'm korean, and I'll go there for vocation only..... hehehehe" A-ra said.

"So that you will back here again?" Chanmi said.

"ne, of chourse" A-ra said.

"ah........ I feel better now." Mina said.

"hahahaha why you feel bad before?" A-ra asked.

"I think I'll lose you eonni" Mina said.

"hahahahahaha....... no.... you won't" A-ra said.

"Promise???" Mina said.

"ne, promise!" A-Ra said. "and all of you must back to your dorm now" A-ra added.

"but why?" Chanmi complained.

"You won't come to my party? or you will come with this clothes?" A-ra said.

"aaaa ne..... anyeong" all of them said together than run to their dorm.

"annyeong!!!" A-ra shouted then she close the door and make a preparation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dictionary

jaga diri = take care
semua sudah selesai = finished All
jika = if
akan pulang = will come home
semua baik = everything is good / fine
jangan khawatir = don't worry
di sini = here / in this place
saya baik-baik saja = I'm fine
Ya = yes
aduh = auch
hallo = hello / annyeong
apa kabar? = how are you
algeseumnida = I understand
ajeossi = uncle (calling a man in the middle aged)
annyeonghaseyo / Annyeong = hi, hello, good afternoon, how are you?, Good evening.
yeoboseyo = hello / who is this? (on the phone call)
jinjjayo? = really?
abeoji = father
ne = yes
aniyo = no
eomma = mother
saranghaeyo = I love you
bogoshipeoyo = I miss you
je = my / mine


underlined words are indonesian.
the other are korean.
------------------------------------------------oo------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ^_^ Sorry for the bad english. Hope u like it and Hope can post the next chapter soon ^_^ see you ^_^

Please leave your comment..... Gamsahamnida....... ^_^

-end-



posted by : @LeeSoYoung_soe
Facebook Fan Page : SoYoung The Kpopers
Please take full Credit if you share this.... credit me SoYoungTheKPopers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment